April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that they're only pixel icons, but that doesn't change the fact that people still put a lot of time and effort into getting them and getting them to display in a proper order. I truly don't believe this is a prank, but if it is it is not a funny one.

i was referring to the way the administrators were publicly flaming at each other. Its not really a prank its just bad conduct. I'd understand it if this is all real, but if it's just for a prank than that's just wrong

Oh okay, well I agree with you there then

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand that they're only pixel icons, but that doesn't change the fact that people still put a lot of time and effort into getting them and getting them to display in a proper order. I truly don't believe this is a prank, but if it is it is not a funny one.

I know and I'm not saying you can't do that. I'm just saying you should have been prepared that something like this could happen. For example if the site gets shut down, what would all that time be for then?

Last edited:
It's a ****ing prank and Justin you are too funny rofl. (They be taking time away from their FAMILIES for this now why you **** up oblivia??) Couldn't be more fake.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BRING BACK REAL WORLD ITEMS PLS.

Last edited:
gosh dangit, they still don't have them back
I could've had two kids and a loving wife right now if I hadn't had to match my candies up with my feathers

So much for a PG 13 environment ?\_(ツ)_/?

And that's a bit overboard with the pranks don't you think

Great prank 10/10
*sweats nervously*
(ok but some people's messages on their collectibles are so long it takes me like a full minute to scroll down the page smh)

Last edited:
Attention everyone!!! I have prepared for this exact situation.

I have a saved gallery of about 95% of the collectibles at this glorious link

Behold: http://m.imgur.com/FPwr6dR,E6kJD1w,2h4M8ui,KYFWyEH,crFeLKM

I expect the mods to pay me an reasonable amount of tbt for each pixel and for all members to pay tax to me

This message has been brought to you by TBT's friendly collectible insurance company.

lmao I feel bad for everyone if this is legit but

we should really be praying for the collectihoes and people obsessed with them LOOOOL this is still too funny tho omg

Its funny to hear that traded collectibles with a long message have a purpose now.

"Espurr used COLLECTIBLESORRY"

It's super effective. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I have (almost) all the collectibles as well. ;D

http://imgur.com/a/4dZzA
I'll be updating it throughout the day.
(There's about 124 images by the way, so probably don't open it on mobile)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back