Buying Wallpaper & flooring!

I can order an imperial wall for you. It'll just be about an hour and a half before it arrives in the mail. If you don't mind waiting, you can have it for free.

Just wondering, if Joan is in my camp ground right now, can you order it if you visit, or do I have to get it for you? Not really sure how the camp ground works as im only getting back to the game after a long hiatus

Yes, people can order from other people's campgrounds, but the 3 items a day limit still applies, so if they ordered 3 items already elsewhere, they'll have to wait a day or use a different character to order more.

I have the imperial wall now, if you're ready to pick it up, jessawbu.

Just wondering, if Joan is in my camp ground right now, can you order it if you visit, or do I have to get it for you? Not really sure how the camp ground works as im only getting back to the game after a long hiatus

People can visit the RVs in your town and order items themselves, but the cost is 5 MEOW coupons instead of the 3 it costs you/them in their own town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd lol!

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention the increased price. Good call, amanda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you're offline, jessawbu. I have to go now, but I'll look for you later to give you the imperial wall.

If you don't mind coming to my town that would be great, my Wi-Fi is really weak so I'll disconnect after ^^ Also can you add this fc? 4871 8079 6138

Back