Hi!! ★

Aqua Bomber

BOMBERMAN IS COOL OK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello, people!! I'm new here!
(And as you can tell I really like Super Bomberman R lmao, Aqua's my favorite she cute af)

Sadly I don't like playing with others(sorry I'm too paranoid after dealing with rude people on FB)

But I'd love to talk about Animal Crossing with you guys! ♥

Hope you all are having a good day!! ^o^

(^ also I really like this font sorry XD)

Hello, people!! I'm new here!
(And as you can tell I really like Super Bomberman R lmao, Aqua's my favorite she cute af)

Sadly I don't like playing with others(sorry I'm too paranoid after dealing with rude people on FB)

But I'd love to talk about Animal Crossing with you guys! ♥

Hope you all are having a good day!! ^o^

(^ also I really like this font sorry XD)

I'm having a great day, thank you! It's cool to use that font and color. Makes you unique. Frankly I don't have the time or patience to change my color and font when I type xD

I've seen you on the Misc. I'm xSuperMario64x but everyone calls me N64 (cause you know N64 is the best). Have you ever played Bomberman 64? I bet it's great.

Anyways always nice to see a new member of the forums and the guild ^^

I'm having a great day, thank you! It's cool to use that font and color. Makes you unique. Frankly I don't have the time or patience to change my color and font when I type xD

I've seen you on the Misc. I'm xSuperMario64x but everyone calls me N64 (cause you know N64 is the best). Have you ever played Bomberman 64? I bet it's great.

Anyways always nice to see a new member of the forums and the guild ^^

Thanks friend!!

ALSO I LOVE BOMBERMAN 64 (and Bomberman Hero, actually I just love all the Bomberman games)

....(except Act Zero we don't talk about that)

Last edited:
Thanks friend!!

ALSO I LOVE BOMBERMAN 64 (and Bomberman Hero, actually I just love all the Bomberman games)

....(except Act Zero we don't talk about that)

I knew it!
Further proving that the N64 is better obviously.

I've actually never played bomberman but I'm glad you're keeping me away from Act Zero lol

Nice to meet you!! You're gonna have fun, everyone here is super nice!
I have never played bomberman, but I adore the art style, I really should give it a go...!

Back