• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New hacks available for New Leaf to bypass 10 villager limit (up to 15)! :D

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I know we aren't allowed to talk about hacks on this site, but I just found out that there's a way to get more than ten villagers now! This is a game changer so the mods have to make an exception for this. Right? Here are the instructions, source, and pictures:

APRIL FOOLS!
Please don't kill me... Have mercy on me, mods!

So that this won't be a pointless thread, share all the April fools pranks you've done or have experienced :)

Last edited:
I was like "umm she should definitely know better than to post that on here!!" Hahaha :p

Not gonna lie , me being a dirty hacker in Nintendo consoles i wanted to use this so bad :'D

Hope your house gets infested with fleas >:]]

You had me there for a second! Even though I don't hack, it would be nice to have more villagers...

Excellent April Fool's joke, sweetie!! LOVED IT!

Even the people who never typically do this were going to check that out to see what it was...very well played.

Last edited:
Totally fell for it!! Nice one! XD I was thinking that you know better and yes you do haha.

Back