• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bipolar disorder

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Does anyone here suffer from bipolar? I'm feeling extremely alone in this and it would be therapeutic to kind of get a support group going, if anyone here has it too. In the past week alone I've been so severely depressed that I couldn't stop thinking about suicide, to manic and pretty ambitious and hopeful, and now I'm just exhausted. So yeah, some support would be nice right now.

My nurse thinks I have it, personally I think I only have PTSD and depression. Apparently anxiety that's somewhat like OCD too.

I don't really care about diagnosis anymore, or what mental illness I have, though I do relate to how bipolar people feel.

I've been around A LOT of bipolar people, so I have a really big understanding of it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Although I don't have bipolar disorder, I do have anxiety, which sometimes can look like bipolar disorder and feel like it too. I will have a huge shift in my mood - happy one moment, and suddenly angry or depressed the next. Usually though, it's because I had a passing thought or something happened that triggered an anxiety attack or brought back bad memories. It's hard because I feel guilty about it, that my boyfriend has to deal with these shifts in mood and he doesn't know how to react a lot of the time, and it's hurtful to him when it's sometimes directed at him. So I understand how those extreme mood swings can be frustrating as hell and tiring. But you aren't alone, and I hope you know we'll be here for you. If you ever need support, hit me up :)

I've borderline personality disorder, generalized anxiety, ptsd and depression, however, I can understand those with bipolar a little bit since my sister is bipolar and has shared a lot with me these past years about it. You're never alone in anything. <3

I have schizotypal, which is basically severe social anxiety/eccentricity and very mild schizophrenia mixed. Then I have schizoaffective, which is basically schizophrenia and bipolar. All things considered (with my schizoaffective), I understand what you're going through. I've been really down lately even though my medication is working. My psychosis is fine, but my mood swings are still there -- albeit, not as severe as they are without medication.
I'm always a PM away if you need someone, I understand what you're going through. You're a beautiful person. <3

Back