• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Peanut Butter?

Do you like Peanut Butter?

• Total voters
oh yeah forgot to add that peanut butter, banana and strawberry smoothies (sometimes w/ chocolate yogurt) for breakfast makes the rest of the day bearable

It's a straight up no from me. Honestly cannot stand the smell or taste of it and I can't seem to fully comprehend why people go crazy for it, especially when they inhale it straight from the jar.

peanut butter is golden and good as hell
i cut up apples and dunk them in pb, always a good time *7*
peanut butter on crackers: also great

Yes, I love PB a whole lot, especially with chocolate like yass plz. But I also just like having a glass of milk and a spoon of PB, so dang good, and when I haven't eaten much it's a good protein kick.

I don't like peanut butter, but it's alright. Peanut butter and jelly, though? It sounds like a medieval footrub to cure the plague. Eurgh.

Basically, alright on toast, horrible with anything else.

I love peanut butter. I've been known to eat it out of the jar, oops. I love it with anything...bananas, apples, any type of bread...yummy. I like the all-natural kind the best.

Well, I like peanut butter when it's put together with other things, like chocolate or jelly, but I'm not one to eat it straight from the jar by itself.

peanut butter is amazing......

peanut butter fudge
peanut butter cookies
peanut butter trail mix
peanut butter latte

so gud

I like peanut butter alone or with things. Nutella is the king of buttery spreads though.

Gimme the cronch peanut butter or noTHING.

Smooth is too boring imo

Back