• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's something you love to do, but you are really scared of it?

i want to get a few tattoos on my arm, leg and body soon but i don't think they'll look right on me. i might get tiny ones done on my finger first, that'll be cute

I love outdoor walks and picnics, but bugs especially bees, wasps and anything else that looks like one crashes the party and makes the whole experience stressful!

i would love to have friends but all this getting to know people and talking makes me so scared D:

Climbing on those courses or rock climbing walls that are really far from the ground. I love doing it but I'm scared of heights so it's really scary for me. Driving is also fun... when I'm like the only one on the road. I'm scared of driving in general because of how other people drive and that I also might make a mistake in an area I'm not familiar with.

I love walking outside at night but creepy people could lurk about.

i would love to have friends but all this getting to know people and talking makes me so scared D:

I know that feeling.
Well, at the beginning it was very bad, then I started getting some friends and they all somehow hurted
me because I didn't wanted to be into that Make-Up scene and stuff, I prefered games..
so they broke the friendship for stupid reasons like that and now I am scared to make friends because
I don't want to get hurt again (I made friends online and they hurted me even worse) D;

I love meeting new people and making new friends, but at the same time, talking to people. Even with my current friends, it's very difficult for me to contact them outside of when I see them, because I'm terrified of annoying them or interrupting whatever they're doing.

Performing music is so much fun when I'm alone, but when I have to do it in front of someone (like a competition) I melt like butter.

I've always wanted to go skydiving but I can't get over the fear that my parachute wouldn't open.

I know that feeling.
Well, at the beginning it was very bad, then I started getting some friends and they all somehow hurted
me because I didn't wanted to be into that Make-Up scene and stuff, I prefered games..
so they broke the friendship for stupid reasons like that and now I am scared to make friends because
I don't want to get hurt again (I made friends online and they hurted me even worse) D;

i agree with you im the same way too :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

i agree with you im the same way :(

Last edited:
I think just going out at night in general. I live in the longstanding murder capital of Canada (I know, that sounds like an oxymoron) and go to school in one of the most dangerous areas of the city. Both universities I've attended have security that will walk you to your car at night since it's not safe to walk alone. It would be great if I could just walk to a restaurant or something after a shift but hospital cafeteria will have to do.

also presenting! i love having something to talk about because i can go on about it forever so presentations are fun but the only problem i have is getting my words out there. its always super hard to start off the presentation. and the pressure makes me scared as heck but its always fun half way in :)

Back