• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's something you love to do, but you are really scared of it?

Princess Mipha

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 ₍ᐢ.ˬ.⑅ᐢ₎
Bells
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Dreamy Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
Hey,

so recently I got great weather so I was thinking about that I could go
swimming in a lake again soon (well.. "soon".. some months xD)
but then I remembered, that I am super scared of it.
I just panic as soon as I'm in the water, except if I have a boat,
then it's a bit better.
So.. this is how I came to the question.
My boyfriend wouldn't know anything like that for him,
so maybe someone of you has a story like that? :D

I have the same kind of feelings towards swimming in our local lake, like I will swim up by the beach when my legs can touch the ground and where there isn't a bunch of the tulle and stuff cause it freaks me out being touched by something I can't see, plus that's where the leeches and stuff hang out, so as long as it's shallow and I can see what's under me I'm ok and it's super nice to go swimming there, but I stay close up. XD

I have the same kind of feelings towards swimming in our local lake, like I will swim up by the beach when my legs can touch the ground and where there isn't a bunch of the tulle and stuff cause it freaks me out being touched by something I can't see, plus that's where the leeches and stuff hang out, so as long as it's shallow and I can see what's under me I'm ok and it's super nice to go swimming there, but I stay close up. XD

Haha, yeah.. when something touch you it's the worst o:
Once I went in holidays to swim at the sea with my boyfriend and one wave pulled me a bit too much into the water so I couldn't touch with the feets anymore, my boyfriend back was getting scratched a LOT because I used him as "security boat" xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love walking in the woods but druggies

Arf.. I don't have that problem here, I feel.
It's nice and there are only old people walking their dogs in the woods :D

I would love to be outgoing and meet lots of people and make friends. Too bad I'm too afraid of all of those things lol.

What scares me most is talking to people I don't know, but I also love to meet new people (especially if they're as outcasted and lonely as I am).

I would love to be outgoing and meet lots of people and make friends. Too bad I'm too afraid of all of those things lol.

What scares me most is talking to people I don't know, but I also love to meet new people (especially if they're as outcasted and lonely as I am).

SAME! I want people to be friends with and everything, but I kind of hate most people so I never initiate anything with anyone. -_- Lonely introverted socially anxious person problems.

I'm an extremely extroverted person but I have anxiety, so I just sometimes get confused with what I want to do.

Talking to people is the only thing that comes to mind

Roller coasters LMAO I love going on them but I die of anxiety while I'm waiting in line

going into deeper parts of the pool
cause i can't swim but i love being in deep water

we don't have clean lakes here (at alll)

i should to go the Great Salt Lake and go swimming cause you can't sink

Roller coasters LMAO I love going on them but I die of anxiety while I'm waiting in line

^this. the actual rides themselves don't bother me too much it's the BUILDUP that kills me

There's this hill I like to walk to, and then walk all the way around, and even though it's a popular hiking trail, it's absolutely torn up in a lot of places. I have bad knees, so it's always a little terrifying to go for a hike and feel something give out. I haven't gotten hurt (yet), but that's why I always make sure I have my first aid kit with me. That, and sometimes other people, and especially kids, get injured, and I'd like to be able to help someone else out if they need it.

Oh yeah. I also love Roller Coaster but I just can't stand going on them..
I once went on one that was a bit higher and I ended up crying, never wanting to go again xD

My response exactly. Social anxiety has the better of me and I'm in the state of keeping myself to myself which I want to improve on.

CHILDREN/BABIES

Like I want kids so bad but when I am responsible for one (like babysitting) I freak tf out.

painting is kind of terrifying... especially irl when i cant undo anything! we're doing it in class right now and its hard but the outcome is awesome

Back