• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Exterminator needed

I was thinkin, hey, been a bit since I been here. I should visit. And what do I get? Fleas. I am greeted with fleas. :lemon:

You son of a gun you brought the fleas with you and now we're all infected

weren't you the one who called for an exterminator

Yes but they have shown me the truth, that they're only here to save us! Join us and become part of the one mind :D

Last edited:
What's worse is that my apples are gone. Hopefully, my apple kingdom is walled up to keep the fleas out. The fleas can't have the bread, but the apples can.

Why did it have to be fleas or any kind of bug? :(

Has anyone made the obligatory "i have to flea from the site" pun yet

omg everyone's collectibles are fleas

all I ever wanted was bugs under my avatar

please tell me that they can stay when April Fool's is over

I was wondering why there was so many fleas. So its not just me... this makes me very itchy.
So who brought fleas and spread it to all of TBT??

seeing all these fleas makes me hop-timistic! i tried...

Is anybody else having fun chasing them down the page with your mouse or is that just me? I've highlighted them a few times but then it's just raining blue cubes.

Is anybody else having fun chasing them down the page with your mouse or is that just me? I've highlighted them a few times but then it's just raining blue cubes.

ngl i was going crazy finding what were these things and i kept following all of them with the mouse lol

Back