• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Artwork ♡⋆ тнe rαin вouтiquе

whimsy

perfect peach 🍑✨
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0118-0130-0745
Heart of the Forest
Green Star Fragment
Dreamy Bear Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Voodoo Doll
Spring Sakura
Purple Bat Potion
Pavé
Spring Shamrock
welcome to the rain boutique!~
commissions are:
open | closed

thank you so much for visiting! ^^ i'll be taking commissions for custom QR codes in this thread.
feel free to request clothing, flags, paths, or anything else your mayor or town may need!
i can also create sets of sleeveless tops for your villagers to wear, and bring them to your town
for display at your able's! as all designs are different and require various amounts of time,
i don't have any specific prices set. simply post any refs you think i may need and leave
an offer you think is fair! i accept igb, tbt, and will also consider art trades :3

i will also be hosting a few of my more popular QR codes for your scanning pleasure in the posts below!
if you would like your own custom QR codes kept private, please do let me know!
more designs and colourways can be found in the
rain boutique gallery.
i'm happy to bring some of these designs to display at your able's as well if you like.
there are also a few exclusive dresses in my town if you'd like to arrange a time to visit! xx

thanks again for visiting! ^^ xx
transparent mayors in banner by: wearthesun

current commissions:

Last edited:
14vhij7.jpg

eq82n9.jpg

k9b8k8.jpg

qq2zys.jpg

dptfm1.jpg

qoyrya.jpg

2s8if5y.jpg

b8718y.jpg

Last edited:
5agp4m.jpg

2evtavr.jpg

14nzk3d.jpg

t5ps47.jpg

16i5krp.jpg

ajxyrn.jpg

23sdumg.jpg

j800lk.jpg

2564cap.jpg

Last edited:
ofn9zl.jpg

inda4y.jpg

o86gdi.jpg

5ygh8w.jpg

t89ta0.jpg

2h320iv.jpg

qxm3gy.jpg

aniu.jpg

Last edited:
still reserving d: please don't post yet~ xx

finally finished reserving & commissions are now open! ^^ xx

just fixed the links on here so everything should be available again ^^ happy halloween!! xx

Hello! Would you be willing to make a flag for Acryland?
Here 's the thread for what I'm doing with it, would prefer something artsy.. Similar to the town flag from Chuggaconroy's lets play of Palette maybe?
Be creative, I guess c:

I can offer IGB at a rate of 200k per 1 TBT. It's a lot of work on you, though, so I suppose I could offer 20mil IGB (100 TBT Equivalent)

Hi there! I would like to commission a short-sleeved shirt for my character. It would be like this, only detail is that, instead of pink, it?s orange. The back can have a "K", if you want. I would like to have also tops for my villagers, but I don?t have many ideas for those. Maybe something for males only? I plan to have a full male town

Hello, are you still doing requests? If so can you make a winter-themed dirt path that looks something like this? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/2f/37/542f37918904de318860ad0e2fbbe402.jpg ( It doesn't have to though you can do whatever :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, are you still doing requests? If so can you make a winter-themed dirt path that looks something like this? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/2f/37/542f37918904de318860ad0e2fbbe402.jpg ( It doesn't have to though you can do whatever :p

I love those sweaters with scenes on them! Like the haunted and snow scene ones. Great job! ^^

Hey there

Are you still taking requests? If you are I would really appreciate it if you could create me the paths below (2 designs) I have been told by another member on this forum that there is no QR code for them hence why I?ve had no luck finding them :(

I have spammed this everywhere now and feel really annoying posting the same thing in numerous posts. I Just want to be sure it?s not possible before I move on and find something else :3

AB3CACC9-9669-49E6-9502-FEB0106A9E3B.jpg

Last edited:
Back