• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Discussion about the evil-(Choosing to enter is at your own risk)

I used to think spirits were a joke until I messed around with that sorta crap.

A few years ago, me and some friends took a little holiday, rented some place in the woods for the weekend. Was kinda creepy I guess, but that's just houses in the woods, they're always creepy.

Anyway, we found this book in the cellar, 'Necromicon Ex Mortis' or something like that, I dunno, it looked like it was bound in human flesh and written in blood. Spoopy. We read it, had a laugh, this girl screamed a bit because she's a walking cliche' and that was about it.

Until my friends got possessed one by one by the demons. Had to kill my girlfriend and bury her outside because she was crazy, also because she was possessed by demons I guess. Another friend got fondled by the trees because they don't understand that "no" means "no", yano, because they're trees. Another just got possessed and died for plot reasons. Rough times.

I knew **** was getting real when my own hand got possessed, tried to stab me and I had to cut it off with a chainsaw. Little ******* gave me the finger afterwards.

After I traveled to the past, met my lover from medieval times and fought against an army of little me's in what seemed like a a low budget 'Return of the King' involving demons and a really cool weaponize car (later seen driven by Uncle Ben in Spiderman), I knew the spirits were nothing to be mocked.

Steer clear, children. Thou have been't warned!

Last edited:
I come from a family that's apparently involved in the "supernatural" (my ancestors were apparently witches and shamans and folk healers) so definitely I agree that not all spirits are bad. BUT trust me, that stuff is something you want to stay very, very, very far away from.

regardless of what you believe in, it's never a good idea to mess around with things you don't understand. especially those games that involve blatantly provoking or summoning a demon. in my personal opinion, if you think it's funny to play with demons, you deserve what you get.

Back