• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Trump!

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
C'mon, give me your best shot! I'll answer anything. ANYTHING. Ask me a question, or YOU'RE FIRED!

'convince'? there is no 'convince'. They will pay for that wall weather they like it or not. I can't have illegals ruining my country.

What do you think of my hat?

image.jpg

I love it, but I'd love it even more if I seen you wear that hat, in public

I wear it everywhere in public sir, maybe I can get you picture sometime soon? :D

The U.S. has many territories outside of the fifty states, such as the Virgin Islands. Would anyone coming from these areas count as immigrants?

I wear it everywhere in public sir, maybe I can get you picture sometime soon? :D

Sure! As long as you don't bring the media with you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The U.S. has many territories outside of the fifty states, such as the Virgin Islands. Would anyone coming from these areas count as immigrants?

As it stands now, if you are born in the U.S. Virgin Islands, you are a full citizen with limited rights, as you’re not able to vote for the president of the U.S. and do not have a voting representative in Congress. However if a Virgin Islander moves to any of the 50 states, all the rights are restored immediately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

favorite kind of cheese? ( yes im asking everyone this )

I personally do not like cheese, so I don't really have a favorite.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How have you not be shot yet?

Luck

- - - Post Merge - - -

will u lick me xd

No. I'd lose my dignity if I did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you please stop haunting my basement soon? It's getting too scary for me to go down there at night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOOD LORD MAN
I have better things to do rather than haunting your basement, I'm sorry but someone else must be haunting it

Back