• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Teletubbies Mafia - Town Wins!

Where is the voting thread for today?

It is currently night time, when you don't vote. Day 3 will start around 11:30 PM EST tonight or when i get the night post done

also there are 4 people left, the list of active players still is on the front page

DAY 3​

Bubbies.jpg

It had been an exhausting day. The teletubbies left for home defeated. But just because they weren?t at studio, does not mean anyone was safe.

Uttumori laid in bed and contemplated ending their own life right then. She woke up and stared at her visage. She reached for the scissors that strangely made its way into the bathroom. Upon feeling the cold metal between her fingers, she snapped awake. Still in the bathroom, no scissors to be seen. Was this a dream?

Apples2013 Went home still in his Tubby costume. He turned on the television on his stomach and began to walk the real housewives of Tubbyopolis. Every decision he ever made came flashing before his eyes in an instant. What is the meaning of life? Why do we do this to ourselves? An existential crisis at its finest. Would he make it through the night?

xCleb tried to distract himself by going to meet his family for dinner, harboring the secrets of what has been happening. At one point he zoned out, focusing on the ripples in the nearby pool. The aqua tranquility disturbed, everything started to turn red. He was now swirling in ripples of red, yellow, fuchsia himself. ?Do you want a drink?? his mother repeated for the 4th time. He took the drink and wished for nothing more to be at the bottom of that glass.

lightningbolt50 was out for a walk with his dog. The dog made a point to stop and stare at him every few feet. He never noticed though, his eyes and mind distracted by the incoming traffic. He noted the fragility of life, by how close he was to traffic and could easily throw himself to the whim of the passing cars. Almost with the courage to test fate, he had to stop to pick up a poop from his dog.

They all made it through the night. But all were begrudging another day in the hell of those sweaty, immature, ironic, technicolor, death traps.

No one was killed last night?
Day 3 commences now
you have less than 24 hours to MAKE POSTS and VOTE

Not many players left, looks like I'll have to analyze these posts more

Okay, so a couple things...

1) The Mafia tried to kill me last Night, but thankfully a Doctor came ans saved me. There's only one Mafia left, considering there are 4 living players right now, so they can easily come and confirm me, should the need arise.

2) Either the remaining Mafia is a role blocker, or the third remaining Town is a role blocker. I say this because I was also role blocked last Night. Though, I do have a question about this...

If only one Mafia member remains, can they both kill and use their special action, should they have one?

With both of those things in mind, I have no fear at all in saying that I am a Cop, considering the possibility of me dying Tonight has dropped considerably. My Night 1 report was on Byngo, hence why I pushed him the previous Day. I didn't really expect him to be Miller, but that's just a mistake that anybody can make. Nothing really I could do about it.

I'd like to wait and see how things turn out with my question, since depending on how it's answered, things can change with this situation considerably. I won't go into any more detail just yet because of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I would recommend not lynching Today, regardless of the circumstances we're under with that last Mafia member. One wrong move and we could easily be done. Just keep an eye out for a Mafia that may try to blitz somebody else. I'll consider anybody that puts a vote elsewhere other than on a NL scum at this stage.

Okay, then at this point, I do believe that the remaining Mafia is a role blocker. If it's a Town one, though, I urge you not to use your action Tonight. It would do too much to screw with the game at hand if you were to actually block.

At this rate, the Mafia is almost certainly going to be going after me, and will be trying to block the Doctor. It's a 50/50 shot at that, and if the Doctor is blocked and I die, we have 1 confirmed Town no matter what, no need for claims, because if there's a counter claim to being blocked, the person who doesn't claim is confirmed Town. Otherwise, the person who claimed blocked is confirmed Town.

Essentially, it all comes down to who seems more Town-like to the confirmed at this point, unless I manage to live, in which case I'll have at least one report clearing somebody. Maybe if we're lucky I'll either find the Mafia or clear the Doctor, that way we can end this game quicker.

Perhaps we could get through this now. If all 4 of us agree to say our roles at the same time, 2 people will say the same role. Then, we pester them further about the exact details and whoever is lying will become obvious.

I'd personally rather do that tomorrow, that way if I'm still alive, I can potentially withhold my report for a bit to see if the Mafia counterclaims someone I can confirm. If I'm dead, then you guys do it anyway, and still have 1 clear Town, so there's no real upside in trying to figure this out Today.

Okay, I'm going to place a no lynch vote in the other thread, that way someone can't go and blitz a lynch in the last two seconds. Town obviously won't do that, but I don't trust the Mafia not to NL at this point.

xCleb is lying, I am the Cop. If you don't vote for her we are going to lose. I was just reaction testing earlier.

But apple may be lying also, I honestly don't know what to do

NIGHT 3​

Tubz.jpg

It was the saddest episode of Teletubbies ever filmed that day. There was no glee in their movements, no spark to their motive, no joy to be spread. Lines were read, film was used, but the minds and souls of each person was somewhere else. While no more death occurred that day like the tragedy that unfolded previously, a much sadder and symbolic death seemed to be happening to all of them. How long could this last? Would someone else rise up to take another life? Would the Tubbies ever have any more happiness? Only time would tell what fate was in store for the bunch. However, everyone knew?. It was going to be another dismal night.

No one was lynched.

Commence Night 3
Send all night actions into me by 10:59 EST May 4th
If all actions are sent to me earlier, then I can whip up another post if people are seriously on their game. In this case, I will allow extra time so that people have the opportunity to follow what happens, but i highly encourage people to post when they are around so I know you looked at the thread.
Good Luck!

Last edited:
So I suppose I was right to be cautious and vote for NL during the Day, because Apple would have gotten free reign over the lynch, and probably would have won the game afterward because of it.

Though, I suppose I could point out a few flaws in Apple's claim. First and foremost, this quote...

I agree with xCleb. This could be LYLO.

...is made directly after my post stating that I'm the Cop. If he were really the Cop, would he not have counter-claimed right away? It automatically confirms you two (Uttamori & lightningbolt50) as Town. Clearly he was trying to weigh his options before he tried to go through with anything, and decided that he could have a better shot at beating me one on one than one of you two.

Second of all, he hides his claim behind yet another "reaction test," just like that one that led him to vote for Byngo. Why does he need to test my reactions to things if he's the real Cop? He should know with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAINTY that I'm lying about my claim, rather than having to test the waters before thinking that I'm a liar. This would have led to a near immediate counterclaim from anybody who knows that either A) they're the real Cop and somebody else is lying, or B) they planned to counterclaim from the get-go as Mafia. He was already delayed in his counterclaim, meaning that neither of these two scenarios applies. This reflects back to my first point, in him weighing his options before trying to fight.

Third of all, reflecting back to the quote again, why would he agree that not lynching is the best course of action, only to then proceed to vote for me in the last hour of the Day. The explanation for this one is simple: he thought he was going to pull a fast one on us and vote for a free lynch, essentially giving him the game, but was forced into other actions when I placed the NL vote. Clearly NL is not what he was planning on, and he's forced into panic due to the situation we've come to now.

~~~

So, that's what I've got against him. I'd like to at least see more effort into scum reading people than reaction tests now. That works in early game and in EpicMafia, but it's not going to work here.

Back