Mafia Teletubbies Mafia - Town Wins!

So I suppose I was right to be cautious and vote for NL during the Day, because Apple would have gotten free reign over the lynch, and probably would have won the game afterward because of it.

Though, I suppose I could point out a few flaws in Apple's claim. First and foremost, this quote...

...is made directly after my post stating that I'm the Cop. If he were really the Cop, would he not have counter-claimed right away? It automatically confirms you two (Uttamori & lightningbolt50) as Town. Clearly he was trying to weigh his options before he tried to go through with anything, and decided that he could have a better shot at beating me one on one than one of you two.

Second of all, he hides his claim behind yet another "reaction test," just like that one that led him to vote for Byngo. Why does he need to test my reactions to things if he's the real Cop? He should know with ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAINTY that I'm lying about my claim, rather than having to test the waters before thinking that I'm a liar. This would have led to a near immediate counterclaim from anybody who knows that either A) they're the real Cop and somebody else is lying, or B) they planned to counterclaim from the get-go as Mafia. He was already delayed in his counterclaim, meaning that neither of these two scenarios applies. This reflects back to my first point, in him weighing his options before trying to fight.

Third of all, reflecting back to the quote again, why would he agree that not lynching is the best course of action, only to then proceed to vote for me in the last hour of the Day. The explanation for this one is simple: he thought he was going to pull a fast one on us and vote for a free lynch, essentially giving him the game, but was forced into other actions when I placed the NL vote. Clearly NL is not what he was planning on, and he's forced into panic due to the situation we've come to now.

~~~

So, that's what I've got against him. I'd like to at least see more effort into scum reading people than reaction tests now. That works in early game and in EpicMafia, but it's not going to work here.

You are right. Unfortunately, it is too late to lynch. All we can do is wait, but our victory is guaranteed.

Day 4​
So my computer charger is lost, my computer has all the stuff so I will edit in flavor later

Cleb was killed last night
His role was Cop

Start day 4
You will have plenty of time to talk, I will give at least 24 hours

Last edited:
So who are you guys most sus on? (theres not much option lol, I just thought I would try to start some conversation)

Apple seems pretty sus, plus he lied about being a cop which is even more sus

So who are you guys most sus on? (theres not much option lol, I just thought I would try to start some conversation)

Apple seems pretty sus, plus he lied about being a cop which is even more sus

I must be a 0% Cop which means all my investigations are opposite. That makes sense because xCleb came out as mafia the previous night, but from the night that just happened I got town from lightning bolt, which must mean they are mafia. I for one will vote for lightningbolt, this night is LYLO so if you don't vote for him, we are donions.

I must be a 0% Cop which means all my investigations are opposite. That makes sense because xCleb came out as mafia the previous night, but from the night that just happened I got town from lightning bolt, which must mean they are mafia. I for one will vote for lightningbolt, this night is LYLO so if you don't vote for him, we are donions.

but if youre 0% cop then wouldnt that mean there is a possibility that youre mafia?, also why did you lie about being a cop? you wouldnt have to lie if you had nothing to hide

but if youre 0% cop then wouldnt that mean there is a possibility that youre mafia?, also why did you lie about being a cop? you wouldnt have to lie if you had nothing to hide

I am a cop, but 0% cop is a role that you don't know you're 0%. It means you get the opposite of your inspection each day. That's why I was so confused. Essentially, I get the role Cop in my PM and I assumed I was a normal cop. Turns out toadsworthy included a normal cop (xCleb) and a 0% cop (me). I didn't lie.

you still seem pretty sus to me and thats the vote im sticking with

Also what happens when there are 2 players left, 1 town and 1 mafia? is it just a tie?

I am a cop, but 0% cop is a role that you don't know you're 0%. It means you get the opposite of your inspection each day. That's why I was so confused. Essentially, I get the role Cop in my PM and I assumed I was a normal cop. Turns out toadsworthy included a normal cop (xCleb) and a 0% cop (me). I didn't lie.

If you were actually a 0% cop, how would you know? Besides, this is a matter of trust. And what have you done so far to make us trust you? You lynched Byngo with no evidence, and you tried to lynch xCleb. Both times, you said some BS about "Reaction Testing."

I have voted against you. Toad, can we go ahead and lynch now that everyone has voted.?

I know because everything I have inspected has been opposite so far. xCleb came back as mafia and flipped town. I know I'm a cop. Are you guys daft? Also, I didn't lynch Byngo. That was my best idea and no one else was contributing. At least I've been trying this game. You haven't been trying at all lightningbolt, which even more adds to the fact that you're probably scum.

thread will be open for a few hours more since I was late last night

Last edited:
ENDGAME​

Uttumori and Lightningbolt50 were the only innocents left. Everyone that day was too scared to film. Everyone just sat and stared in the souls of the others. Apples2013 stood up, ?I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.? His days of causing distress in the hearts of others was over. Uttumori and Lightningbolt 50 stood up and drew knives from their pockets. They came within inches of him, and simultaneously stabbed him right in his television stomach . He crumpled to a heap on the ground, and the two remaining looked at each other and released a sigh of relief. They knew the strife was over.

Apples2013 has been lynched here is his role

Sun Baby ? Mafia Roleblocker
Everyone thought it was really cute of you giggling and heating Tubby land and stuff. However, what really fuels your hot passion is eventually broiling these idiotic creatures. You are the mafia roleblocker. Each night you can choose someone to stop from performing his or her active role from going through. Should you be left alone on the mafia team, you will still be able to roleblock and kill in the same night. You win when the mafia equals or outnumbers the town.

He was the last mafia:
TOWN HAS WON!!

Here is the last roles of Uttumori and Lightingbolt50

Dora the Explorer ? Doctor
Tubby land medical care is freaking pitiful. Mexico has better healthcare than them, so you decide to spend your spring break spreading Mexican heritage and knowledge of how to use band-aids. You are the town doctor. Each night you choose someone to protect from being killed. You win when all mafia are eliminated from the game.

Tinky-Winky- Super Saint
Easily the best Teletubby, you are SO committed to protecting your Tubby honor. All that stuff about you possibly being gay, just made you stronger. Your dedication (and explosives hidden in your costume) makes you a threat to anyone who targets you at night. You are the town Super Saint. If you are killed during the course of the night, your attacker will be killed as well. Should a doctor and mafia both target you in a night, you will be saved first and the targets kill will be unsuccessful (both of you will live). You win when all mafia are eliminated from the game.

This game of mafia has ended!
despite the lack of activity, I think a round of applause is due to all players! Good effort Apples
and good job hanging in there to Lightningbolt and Uttumori!

I'm sure critique and reflection is sure to come
Thanks for taking part in my first hosting effort,
sorry i fell off the last few days, grad school is a killer

Im not posting mafia chat because its uneventful...
also my actions list is in microsoft excel so i am working on posting

Last edited:
This is why reaction tests suck in forum games. They'll always get you lynched unless you explicitly state that you're reaction testing before actually going through with it.

Nevertheless, t'was a good game, and I'm looking forward to continuing here while there isn't a new game up on Azurilland.

herp derp modkilled traitor buddy

Yeah I think you would've been golden had he actually existed

- - - Post Merge - - -

also thanks to Dolby for answering my hosting questions and helping me plan the set up, make sure I didn't get too crazy lol

Back