Mafia Teletubbies Mafia - Town Wins!

NIGHT 1

Scared Tubs.jpg

The Teletubbies lived in fear on set all day. Thinking at any moment their life could be over.
Taping ended without a flaw, but a mysterious air could be felt all over the studio. No one turned up dead, no one accused anyone of Barney's death, but everyone could tell something was going to happen.

No one was lynched
Night 1 starts now....
Send me any night actions via PM, before 10:59PM EST sunday night

sorry for the lateness, shouldn't happen all week... work was terrible

Byngo will be replacing Zendel

Last edited:
this. this thread is so fast paced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you? female. no
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone? idk and edt
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle? can't say I have a definitive playstyle because it's been over a year since i played mafia
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why? town cuz i don't like the pressure of trying to maintain a townie appearance as maf. faking is tiring
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why? he's probably godfather
6. YOU HYPED? not at all

I'm interested to see Cleb's answer to Byngo's question.

---

Looks like only lightningbolt50 hasn't checked in so far and answered the RQS. Hopefully they'll be here soon.

---

Can we please get clickable name links in the OP? And a timezone countdown timer would be really helpful, too, please.

---

Looks like only lightningbolt50 hasn't checked in so far and answered the RQS. Hopefully they'll be here soon.

---

Can we please get clickable name links in the OP? And a timezone countdown timer would be really helpful, too, please.

yep, will add in soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both added!

---

---

I checked the thread, but I didn't really feel the need to post those questions. I'm in PST time zone, active enough, and far less hyped now that this is a teletubbies mafia for some reason. None of the other questions really matter.

Last edited:
I checked the thread, but I didn't really feel the need to post those questions. I'm in PST time zone, active enough, and far less hyped now that this is a teletubbies mafia for some reason. None of the other questions really matter.
Hi, editing is not allowed. This is your warning on the subjecr

out of curiosity, why?
I've never really been fond of theme due to the situational purposes of them. In all honesty, I'd doubt that they will come in handy at all in a game this small, since the game will likely be over by Day 3, if my thoughts about the setup itself are correct. I've only ever seen questions like this come to use in games that have gone past Day 5 or 6, and I'm normally not alive that long in a game to fully see their use.

As for the thoughts I mentioned above, my main idea is that the game has 7 players, so it could be as simple as a classic setup (Cop, Doctor, Goon x2, Blue x3). I'm not very certain of any other setups that work well with this amount of players, though I have seen others in practice. This is just the one that makes the most sense for this amount of players, and it would come as no surprise to me if this were the case.

I've never really been fond of theme due to the situational purposes of them. In all honesty, I'd doubt that they will come in handy at all in a game this small, since the game will likely be over by Day 3, if my thoughts about the setup itself are correct. I've only ever seen questions like this come to use in games that have gone past Day 5 or 6, and I'm normally not alive that long in a game to fully see their use.

As for the thoughts I mentioned above, my main idea is that the game has 7 players, so it could be as simple as a classic setup (Cop, Doctor, Goon x2, Blue x3). I'm not very certain of any other setups that work well with this amount of players, though I have seen others in practice. This is just the one that makes the most sense for this amount of players, and it would come as no surprise to me if this were the case.

I may be wrong on this but I think rqs (is that what it's called?) is used to stimulate discussion. as you can see, things are slow to start on here lol

I suppose that it's a decent starting point, I can't disagree with that. I guess I just disagree with the idea of people scum hunting based off of other people's answers to those questions, unless they do something blatantly obvious that would get them burned at the stake anyway.

Less than 3 hours to send night actions to me via PM
I will be on time, I'm not working ;)

Last edited:
I suppose that it's a decent starting point, I can't disagree with that. I guess I just disagree with the idea of people scum hunting based off of other people's answers to those questions, unless they do something blatantly obvious that would get them burned at the stake anyway.

I've never seen scum hunting based solely on rqs answers, here or anywhere.

have people already forgot this game??

DAY 2

A tubby.jpg

It was a terrible evening. The gods opened up their rage from the heavens, streaks of lightning lit up the entire town of Tubbyopolis. Children cowered under their covers, adults worried about the telepocalypse, and no one would dare be caught outside in a storm that terrifying.

Just another reason the teletubbies couldn’t sleep that night. The events from the previous nights also creeping into their mind. Would the threat left on Barney actually come back to get them? Who would want to hurt such innocent, fun-loving, man-babies?

The next morning was complete opposite from the night before it. Sun shone over the whole land, fluffy white happy clouds dotted the skies. All seemed completely right within the world for once. The teletubbies headed to work filming the next episode with an optimistic outlook, maybe this was all just a bad dream.

Filming began, but something was wrong. amanda1983 had not shown up for work today. Friends called her phone, taping was halted, but no one could get a word about her whereabouts. The scenery needed to be changed to film on without her, and so as the green screen raised up for the open layout, a quick gasp flurried around the room. There, tied to a post and charred to pieces, was amanda1983 with a note taped to her chest.

HELLO TUBBIES

Amanda1983 was eliminated from the game, here was her role
Dipsy – Universal Back up
No one cares really abut you, you are the equivalent of a dust bunny in relation to the other more famous Teletubbies. Your presence is most known when the others are sick or in this case dead. You are the universal back-up, you start the game as a vanilla townie, but take the Power Role of the first townie who dies (whether that be by lynch or night kill). You win when all mafia are eliminated from the game.

This commences day 2
You have until 10:59 PM EST May 1st to vote on who to lynch

Last edited:
All i think about when I see teletubblies is that horror game "Slendertubbies" or whatever it was called, scary stuff man

Back