• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Teletubbies Mafia - Town Wins!

Switch me to /replace. I wasn't sure this one would ever fill so I signed up for one elsewhere and don't wanna two-time.

I guess I can try joining, this is my first time in mafia so I apologize in advance if I goof-up.

I'll try this since, I've got a little bit more experience from the last one and I think I've learned a few things. c:

I may be unable participate very often but I'll try to out some input in whenever I can! c:

ROLE PMS SENT!

TELETUBBIES MAFIA STARTS TONIGHT AT 11PM!!!!

Last edited:
As this is a small game... DAY CYCLES WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG... night will remain 24 hours long too

DAY 1

Bubbs.jpg
All was dandy in the land of Tubby. Each day, the 4.... brothers? sisters? humans?... came to their magical grove and just kicked it. Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, La La, and Po were as happy as could be making the lives of children better each time. Never once did any insane thoughts cross their mind and each one valued the other just as much as themselves.

It started as a grumble from the studio next door. There was talk about a certain purple dinosaur gone missing. It was first just a day, maybe it was a fluke sickness?. Then it turned into a week... must be some sort of bad virus? Then it was a month until anyone saw Barney again, and he definitely was not his jolly self.

Rammed into one of the poles on the playground on set was Barney's disembodied head, dripping with what appeared to be blood. Attached to the cranium was a note with just three words...

YOU'RE NEXT TUBBIES

Day one has begun, you have (less than now) 24 hours to discuss who to lynch.
All votes must be done on the separate voting thread
Any votes timestamped after 10:59PM EST April 29th will not be counted!

Last edited:
Yikes. That's quite a start!

We generally start with a RQS (random question stage), and given we have less than 24 hours remaining of Day 1, I'll start :

(Copy+pasted these from Arstotzkan's first D1 post in The Daily Tragedy)

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you?
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What?s your timezone?
3. If you have played before, what?s your playstyle?
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why?
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
6. YOU HYPED?

I'm female, and use female pronouns. My name is Amanda so either that or my user name works for me.
I should be reasonably active, I have irl commitments but can generally keep with mafia games just fine via mobile. I'm in Australia, AEST, which is GMT+10.
More passive and observational initially, then I contribute more analysis as the game progresses.
Town - I enjoy unravelling the mystery, figuring out what happened and why.
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why?
Toads is clearly mafia.
6. YOU HYPED?
Yep!

finally

female, call me whatever you want
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What’s your timezone?
pretty active, timezone GMT-6
3. If you have played before, what’s your playstyle?
none, this is my first time playing mafia
any
prob mafia, I have no clue
6. YOU HYPED?
a little bit

Male, call me whatever you want
Not very, GMT timezone.
It varies depending on the people playing.
Town, its easier.
Town probably.
6. YOU HYPED?
Nope

I don't typically like answering questions like this at the beginning of a game, but I guess I'll bite.

I'm a guy, and my friends call me Cleb. Pretty self explanatory with that one. :p

If all Days & Nights start at 11:00, then it's likely that I won't be around for the first half of the Day on weekends, and for about 75% of the Day on weekdays. I'm still in school right now, so that sucks up a lot of my time, but I'll still have plenty of time to read through the happenings of the Day and whatnot.

This is one that I'll refrain from answering at this point, since I tend to use multiple different play styles, regardless of my alignment. I can be both extremely aggressive at times, and then switch things around to be more quiet to benefit my own position to aid my alignment. It all just depends on the situation at hand.

In all honesty, I'd rather play neither. I'm a big fan of third-party roles, and have only had the opportunity to play as one once (the other time I lost on Night 2 because I had to protect a role that was meant to die). I've had plenty of experience as both Town and Mafia though, so both alignments are just fine from my perspective.

It's too early to say right now, but I always guess Town before there's any evidence on the contrary.

6. YOU HYPED?
Well, I made an account specifically for this, so I'd say so! :)

1. What's your gender? Do you have a nickname you'd like for us to call you? Gender is a social construct.
2. How active do you think you'll be this game? What’s your timezone? I'm AST (1 hour past EST), I'm very busy so activity will be pretty messy, however I should be able to contribute with ease.
3. If you have played before, what’s your playstyle? I gather a lot of obvious town reads but make myself look like an idiot, mafia tries to call me out and lynch me, and then I turn the tides on them.
4. What alignment do you think you would prefer to play - mafia or town? Why? I like town, I'm always okay with playing either. I'm a lot more effective as town.
5. If you had to guess, would you say the person who posted above you is mafia or town? Why? They are definitely town, the sincerity in their style of writing is a dead giveaway. They also don't seem to be hiding anything for no reason which is a common early game scum tactic.
6. YOU HYPED? *creepy giggles*

Male, you can call me Twix or Aydin

My life has been pretty busy, but I think I'll be alright! I'm in the Mountain timezone.

None, this is my first time!

Any!

Mafia because I did eenie-meenie-minie-mo. ;)

6. YOU HYPED?
Yneoaphe!

Last edited:
Male, you can call me Twix or Aydin

My life has been pretty busy, but I think I'll be alright! I'm in the Mountain timezone.

None, this is my first time!

Any!

Mafia because I did eenie-meenie-minie-mo. ;)

6. YOU HYPED?
Yneoaphe!

Please do not edit your posts for any reason (including fixing typos). You will receive a warning for this

Looking for a replacement, and also I may be late to end of day again, working late. This is the only nights this will happen

Not like there is much happening anyway

Back