• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help With Deciding Villagers For New Town

ChisanaAoi

Aspiring Egg
Bells
So I decided to start my town over (for like the millionth time) I wanted a town of just elephants (since theyre my favorites) but theres only 8 that don't require having amiibo cards. Any suggestions for the 9th and 10th slot to not seem too out of place (though I guess I don't need the 10th slot)

So I decided to start my town over (for like the millionth time) I wanted a town of just elephants (since theyre my favorites) but theres only 8 that don't require having amiibo cards. Any suggestions for the 9th and 10th slot to not seem too out of place (though I guess I don't need the 10th slot)

I'm guessing one of the elephants would be Big Top. I would recommend having either Agent S, Kid Cat, or Rocket to go with him. (I have Agent S and Kid Cat and I love the pair).

A mouse? (If you get why ^-^)

I'm not too sure what else... maybe something else you would find as a zooish animal?

I really like the idea of a mouse.

And thinking of that caused me to think about Dumbo, and I got reminded of the crows, so maybe one of the bird species villagers would work? Jacques is probably the darkest of the birds...

If I were you, I'd still try to have all elephants. You can get Ellie and Paolo through people here who have their amiibo and that'll be 10 without even counting Chai (since she isn't adoptable).

For a minute I thought you said a town full of eggplants, LOL. How about Ellie the elephant? she's a villager obtainable from an amiibo, but you don't have to have the amiibo to have her in town. You could actually just adopt her from someone. She seems really cute, I don't have her in town but I'd like to give her a try sometime. I like her worried expression, I think it goes well with her personality. Like the posters above have said, i'm sure you already had him in mind since he's in your sig but Dizzy is also really cute. Good luck!

Last edited:
If I were you, I'd still try to have all elephants. You can get Ellie and Paolo through people here who have their amiibo and that'll be 10 without even counting Chai (since she isn't adoptable).

I didn't think you could adopt the amiibo villagers, I was looking it up and it said they couldn't be moved in from another town, only the cards

I didn't think you could adopt the amiibo villagers, I was looking it up and it said they couldn't be moved in from another town, only the cards

You can adopt Welcome Amiibo Villagers but not the themed ones like the Zelda, Splatoon and Sanrio ones.

Yes, you can. I adopted my "previous" Sylvana from another town when I didn't have her card and yeah, what PacV said :)

Back