Second day rafflesia?

Is your town full of weeds? If your town is full of weeds, you can expect a rafflesia to appear.

I DONT KNOW???? I HAD MY BOYFRIEND DROP ALL MY STUFF OFF FROM MY PREVIOUS TOWN AND I GUESS FORGETTING TO PICK IT UP LAST NIGHT BEFORE BED MADE IT SPAWN? I HAVE NO IDEA THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE

There was like, three weeds in my town. Like I said second day and I haven't TT'd in this town yet.

Last edited:
Since a new town has so very little in the way of trees/flora, having a ton of items dropped off is more than likely the cause. If I remember correctly, the limit for trash/items to start affecting your town is about 10 or so. Depending on how many items there are and the number of existing weeds in town (even just a few), there's a good chance to get a Rafflesia.

This is actually sorta funny to me ngl I'm not to worried about it I just wanted to know how the f it happened. At least I can go catch flies now I guess.

I remember getting a rafflesia flower because i'd chopped down all my trees in my town for some reason. I can't even remember why I did it, I was probably planning to replant them but I don't think I had any fruit to since i'd basically sold all of it. I had to beg my brother for some fruit so I could plant some trees haha. I think you can only get the rafflesia flower if you have no trees, or a lot of items on the ground.

it's caused by a certain level of town beauty according to the enivornment isabell thing

Never saw a rafflesia since I always pluck weeds on sigh and sometimes the villager does that for me.
Placing a public projects where a rafflesia stands will make it removed like any tree, weed, etc.

this actually had me worried lol, im reading this like wth is everyone talking about then i remember the beginning days of acnl and how it popped into my town too. Good riddance :3

Back