opinion on memes?

I like all memes. There are some things in life that need to be taken seriously, but at the end of the day we're all just silly humans trying to have a good and enjoyable life, and silly stupid things help contribute to the sense of fun.

I enjoy memes. They're all silly but sometimes that's needed after a long stressful day. :)

I lowkey live for memes lol
They rarely make me laugh out loud, but they make me smile a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lowkey live for memes lol
They rarely make me laugh out loud, but they make me smile a lot.

its true they all die eventually but memes are getting more known so they're not as good. the dab was the wooorst

I like most memes but some of them really don't make sense and some you can tell are bound to die sooner than the rest.

I like them, but many of them are very odd, even to me (and I consider myself to be somewhat odd). They can vary from family friendly to extremely inappropriate, and sometimes I have no idea how they even become trends to begin with. I really don't get them, but I guess I really like them anyways since my good friends and I joke about them literally all the time,

I wish I was sophisticated and could say "Oh, I don't like memes," or "I only enjoy complex, well thought out memes."
Sadly, however I cannot claim either of those. I like memes that don't even mean anything. As long as it tickles my funny bone, that's what I'm about.
To this day, whenever someone dabs in front of me, I absolutely lose my marbles. I love it.

It's been fun to be on the internet since 2005 to see how internet humor has evolved.

Modern day memes seem to have a much shorter life cycle than the troll comics of old, but also seem to have more application. I'll be laughing when I see the first meme-ology textbook, but I can definitely understand how it can be a subject of study.

But as a current purveyor of internet humor, I enjoy (most) memes.
I just really like to laugh ~

i find it funny that ppl used to dump their sewage into the streets and now we all look at frogs on unicycles and laugh

Some of them are really dumb and annoying, but some of them can be pretty funny (all of the kermit memes have a special place in my heart). Also it's pretty interesting how random internet jokes can connect people around the world

I am generally one to love the dankest of memes, unless it's the dab. Whenever I see someone dab a little piece of me dies slowly and painfully.

Back