• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sudden Parappa obsession

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
So, a few days ago I found out about Parappa the Rapper and in that time I've watched countless hours of YouTube videos, bought blank CDs to burn and play it and UmJammer Lammy on the PlayStation and I'll probably get Parappa the Rapper 2 running somewhat soon. I've also downloaded the complete anime series (I hate anime...) which isn't even dubbed or subbed and all the easy-to-find music CDs.

But why? Help? I can see the cheesiness and cheapness of it but I don't care. Someone please think of some strong yet logical explanation. :/

I guess the upside is that I can share a whole bunch of "did you know?" facts with people if they care, and nobody seems to know who Parappa is so they probably don't.

DID YOU KNOW THAT HIS NOSE TWITCHES AFTER "I GOTTA BELIEVE!" IN THE FIRST GAME BUT NOT THE SECOND?!​

Congratulations!

You've gained a new status:
"Addicted"

+10 damage received from detoxification.

I've only played a Parappa demo where he is in a restaurant.

It was very fun. :eek:

Last edited:
1485526906434.png

i saw one of the music videos for parappa and it was kinda uncomfortable to watch, it was supposed to be cringy (i think) so idk anything about the real parappa but it looks cute

my favorite line when the noodles were taking over the fast food joint is "i wish the president were alive"

"Slurp it, suck it, I know you all like it" sounds really weird out of context, and even a little weird in context.

i saw one of the music videos for parappa and it was kinda uncomfortable to watch, it was supposed to be cringy (i think) so idk anything about the real parappa but it looks cute

Remember any of the lyrics?

most of the lyrics are like
"i know you all like it"
parappa: "i know we all like it"
or "everybody knows my name"
parappa: "everybody knows your name"

Back