White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (551) +
So I've recently decided it's time to down size on number of flowers I have. Planning on resetting my main town. So I shall be selling certain amounts of each flower, starting with black roses.

1 tbt each
50 black roses available

130 blue roses available

Over 100 purple pansies

Over 100 purple roses

I would prefer to deliver, since I already have the flowers in my storage. Flowers are from Heaven. Please have patience, it took me over an hour just to gather them into storage.

Please add this fc 2079-8273-0259
Mayor- Nevaeh
Town- Heaven

Last edited:
I'd like to purchase 32 black roses for 32 TBT please. Delivery is perfect for me. My FC is 4570-7659-3362 for Clown (Town), Mayor is Petal.

I'm in Australia and it's 10:45pm here. I'll be around for the next hour or two but I'll have to sleep by around midnight. Hopefully we can make the timing work. If not tonight, I'm fine with tomorrow or the weekend, but I understand if you'd prefer to trade with someone else if they're available sooner than I.

Thanks so much!! I've added your FC ready for tomorrow. I have to sleep now but I'll send you the TBT first.

:)

Need you to add this fc 2079-8273-0259.

Have a goodnight! See you tomorrow ^^

Last edited:
I'd like 20 black roses for 20tbt, pretty please!

Yep you sure can. I don't have time right now to trade, but I'll only be gone for a couple of hours.

Alright sounds good, I am actually not going to be home for another 5 ish hours :, ( so if you don't mind waiting that'd be awesome ^^'

It's cool, give me a few minutes. And I'll be ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready for whoever is ready for me to deliver. o:

I'm ready whenever you are Lykaios after Alyx :)

I have someone else coming over for a trade within the next little while, just so you know, and my gates are open for them and for you. Let me know if you'd prefer to come after that so it's just you visiting (I know some people prefer that).

Doesn't bother me if someone else is there. Since you responded first, I'll do your delivery first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back