• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for adult players to play with

Added a bunch of you! Feel free to add me back. Y
My play times are sporadic but I play super often!

I just started playing ACNL after a long hiatus from Animal Crossing. I'm 25 and looking for some in-game friends. My times on are random due to real life. I need friends so I can unlock the train station public works!

Hi, I've been debating seeking ACNL friends for awhile and this thread made me more confident in my decision. I'm 24 and have played the game on and off for several years. Lately though I have been playing it a lot. I'll add everyone here and I look forward to meeting you in game!

Hi! I'm 24. Looking for some friends in Animal Crossing. I've been playing the Animal Crossing series for a long time. I just got New Leaf a few months ago. I play all the time. I'm so happy to see this thread. It's great to see other people my age that I can play with. I'll add everyone! I'm excited to add some friends to my list!

Will be adding you guys in sorry for delay will go through and have everyone added in by end of day. Thanks for all the response I was worried there were not that many players here near my age guess I was wrong. Will be adding by tonight evening it's 5am ATM so will do it when have a minute as now is a couple hrs of sleep then some afternoon stuff but will have everyone in for late night tomorrow aka Weds and anyone who posts after as well as still getting response. It doesn't matter if your a bit younger I just used around 25 as a within range but over 21 and mature and respectful is fine. I do have more than one town so I may not start on my main or may switch it up sometimes but the FC is the same if for some reason I have to use my other ds would note you but that would be rare as they are all cart towns.

Like this post if you've added me, as I think I've changed my FC since my last post. <3

If anyone adds me, feel free to send me a pm or vm - or you could just like my posts or whatever, so I know who to add back!

Hi im 23 and looking for new friends too... I'd be happy to add you, and if you would like your inviting to my town as well :]

Yea none of my friends play ac that much, at least the one who did doesn't right now. I'm not hugely into it right now but perhaps adding more people will change that! I'm 26 :) I'll add you now!

I'll follow suit with the whole "if you added me like this" so I can be sure to add you back. I for sure added everyone from page one. But I definitely need new friends to play with!

I'm 29 and would love be added and get new friends. I have about 1 or 2 people that are on consistently. I'm on throughout the day pretty much every day!

Last edited:
Is it alright if I hop on this train too? I'm 33 and live in NC and just got back into NL too! Add me and I'll add everyone here I can.

Didn't know I wanted this thread until I saw it here! Great idea.
24 and I keep overnight hours most of the time due to work. Send me a PM if you add me and I'll add everyone back. :)

Edit: I am pretty new to the forums and have not figured out how to "like" anything yet, so I just sent you all messages! :p

Last edited:
Hi! I'm 25 and I used to be on here but forgot my password. My FC is 0104-4717-3223

Im 33 and i play! Im addicted my daughter has to beg to get it to play add me please i have no one to visit...i found one but i guess because i have the amiibo and they dont i cannot visit so please let me know thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a stupid quick question....how do you like ones post....i have added all of you nice people but cannot like to let you know i have lol...please add me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Nikkipikki, do you see at the bottom left of someone's post there's al ittle thumbs up? Just click there. I clicked yours to show you what it does.

Yo, 26 here. I'm usually on quite a lot. Let me know if you want to exchange friend codes. :)

Back