• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for adult players to play with

Classygirl

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (101) +
I know there are a lot of different ages on this site, I am looking for responsible players in the over 25 set that play NL and are looking for friends in mid twenties and up to play the game with. It's early am here but I plan to be playing a lot tomorrow night through sat so will make sure I have everyone added in that wants to build a little group of "older" not old you know what I mean over 21 at least and up lol players to help with sigs or just visit towns or RVs or do tours or have a group to play with. Let me know I will add people who want to join by Fri after non latest thanks. I'm 33 btw just for reference so I don't have a lot of people that play NL locally. Hope to make some newfriends.

Hello im 33 also from the UK, would be happy to add you. Just restarted after 3 years and currently have no friends lol

G'Day, I'm 32 from Western Australia, I'd be happy to play with you guys. Add me to friends list.

I'm 32 from Germany. It would be nice to play with adults again.

I would love to play with you all. I'm a little younger (23), but I spend all day with young people (I'm a High School English teacher). I'd like to play with an older crowd.

Im 27 and i would to add more animal crossing people my age or around there :3 Im from New York but currently reside in cali. I also play regularly.

i'm 26 (oy...) and i play everyday basically. feel free to add me!

I know there are a lot of different ages on this site, I am looking for responsible players in the over 25 set that play NL and are looking for friends in mid twenties and up to play the game with. It's early am here but I plan to be playing a lot tomorrow night through sat so will make sure I have everyone added in that wants to build a little group of "older" not old you know what I mean over 21 at least and up lol players to help with sigs or just visit towns or RVs or do tours or have a group to play with. Let me know I will add people who want to join by Fri after non latest thanks. I'm 33 btw just for reference so I don't have a lot of people that play NL locally. Hope to make some newfriends.
Added

Hi! I am 26 and would be happy to play!
Added

G'Day, I'm 32 from Western Australia, I'd be happy to play with you guys. Add me to friends list.
For some reason my 3DS says your FC is not valid...

I'm 32 from Germany. It would be nice to play with adults again.
Added

I would love to play with you all. I'm a little younger (23), but I spend all day with young people (I'm a High School English teacher). I'd like to play with an older crowd.
Added

Im 27 and i would to add more animal crossing people my age or around there :3 Im from New York but currently reside in cali. I also play regularly.
Added

i'm 26 (oy...) and i play everyday basically. feel free to add me!
Added

I'm 26 yo and I'm from Mexico...
Funny story :p the other day I was in CT and some kids were asking me how old I was so I told them, and they were extremely surprised. They told me they thought people my age and older would not play Animal Crossing... and I told them I knew about Animal Crossing BEFORE they even knew what a videogame was... :p

I'm 26 yo and I'm from Mexico...
Funny story :p the other day I was in CT and some kids were asking me how old I was so I told them, and they were extremely surprised. They told me they thought people my age and older would not play Animal Crossing... and I told them I knew about Animal Crossing BEFORE they even knew what a videogame was... :p

Heh, I've been playing with people who are twice my age. Age is never an issue to me, it's all about having fun. Added you back, by the way.

I'm 26 and from the UK. I had a long break from acnl but I've gotten back into it recently. I'm also on here to hope to make some new friends as I don't have anyone locally who plays it.

Hey i'm about 18... i guess i'm an adult. but i just need anyone to trade fruits or visit towns. Danks!

I'm 27, from Michigan, USA and looking for some people more around my age to play with. Most of the people I used to play AC with don't play anymore, and I just picked my town back up after not playing for about a year. Anyone is free to add me! :)

I'm turning 24 this year and I'd love to have some older folks to play with, feel free to add me, I'll add you guys when I get home!
(I'll usually post on the friend list when I have my gates open so feel free to come over anytime!)

Last edited:
Hey I'm Emily and I've honestly been looking for someone to play with for the longest. I'm going to be finishing up my college classes soon, so I figured now would be an OK time to start over and make time for this relaxing game again. I'm 28 and I'd like to make some friends that are at least close to my own age. Feel free to add me and message me anytime. My play times are random right now, but it would be so nice just to even talk to someone that is 25+ about the game once in a while. Hope to hear from you guys. :)

Back