Sanrio Chelsea and Pascal in my campground if need My Melody collection or seaset

Classygirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (101) +
It is early am here but I will be on for a bit and then again in the afternoon and evening US est. Also will be playing most of Fri and Sat so I can readd her back in as in this town I already have my dream villagers am just collecting camper stuff from various characters. If you are looking for anything from Chelsea I will have her RV here for a bit repeatedly until I get what I want from this collection so just let me know or pm me we can set a time for a drop by.

Hi, could I come visit Chelsea please? :blush:
Edit: haha sorry didn't notice the pm part :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Either way, did get the Pm.
Edit thanks for visiting lovely and polite hope you finished what you needed to get. Left you a wifi for the nice visit. Wasn't sure if you needed anything else but if you ever do from an RV or I have all cards collected so if even need a villager I don't mind doing that for people who ask either but cycling threads are too time consuming. But if you need anything again on me.

Others I still have Chelsea for the next while and then I switch to Festival Day a little behind this town but after that back to normal, of course if you need something from Festival Day I have 2 towns headed towards it next few days so can pm me on that too if you like. But not sure now with everything if people still need to stop by for event days but I don't mind in my second town.

Back