• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Nana's Wishlist Shop (CLOSED)

Hello! :) I was wondering if your orders are full for today and if I would be able to order anything if they are not. Thank you! :lemon:

Hello! :) I was wondering if your orders are full for today and if I would be able to order anything if they are not. Thank you! :lemon:

Hello! All orders are finished for today, but I am taking orders for tomorrow, so feel free to send me what items you want. : )

Hi, there, I am wondering if you can get gyroids, please?

Hello again, Nenya. Yes, I have a lot of gyroids in stock, but are you looking for specific types or you just want random ones?

Last edited:
Hello! All orders are finished for today, but I am taking orders for tomorrow, so feel free to send me what items you want. : )

Thank you so much! :D Here is my order:

Samurai Suit
Sanshin
Standing TV
Tea Tansu
General's Stool

Thank you so much! Would you mind if I left you some perfect cherries? :)

Hello again, Nenya. Yes, I have a lot of gyroids in stock, but are you looking for specific types or you just want random ones?

Hi, well, I'll just order and if you have the ones I would like, hurray!

? Mayor Name: Nenya
? Town Name: Elenrast
? FC: 0533-9234-6649
? Items wanted: fairy bottle; tall bowtoid; tall droploid; mini lullaboid; mini sputnoid, please. And thank you!

Thank you so much! :D Here is my order:

Samurai Suit
Sanshin
Standing TV
Tea Tansu
General's Stool

Thank you so much! Would you mind if I left you some perfect cherries? :)

Of course, I'll put your name on the order list now. : ) I really don't need any gifts, but thank you for offering. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, well, I'll just order and if you have the ones I would like, hurray!

• Mayor Name: Nenya
• Town Name: Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
• Items wanted: fairy bottle; tall bowtoid; tall droploid; mini lullaboid; mini sputnoid, please. And thank you!

Okie dokie, added you to the list!

Of course, I'll put your name on the order list now. : ) I really don't need any gifts, but thank you for offering. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie dokie, added you to the list!

Thanks much! I will watch for you tomorrow!

Hello! I was wondering if you could possibly get these items for me:

- Pompompurin Dress
- Pompompurin hat
- Pompompurin shoes

My FC is 4399-3880-1156. My town name is Vylanci, and the person I'll be picking up the items with is Cinna.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :blush:

If that's not a problem for you may I please have:
Lovely phone,
Galaxy floor,
My Melody dress,
My Melody floor,
My Melody wall?

Mayor Name: Muna
Town Name: New Eden
Friend Code: 3582-9423-5501

If that's not a problem for you may I please have:
Lovely phone,
Galaxy floor,
My Melody dress,
My Melody floor,
My Melody wall?

Mayor Name: Muna
Town Name: New Eden
Friend Code: 3582-9423-5501

Hello! I was wondering if you could possibly get these items for me:

- Pompompurin Dress
- Pompompurin hat
- Pompompurin shoes

My FC is 4399-3880-1156. My town name is Vylanci, and the person I'll be picking up the items with is Cinna.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :blush:

Thanks for the orders! I'll put you two on the list now. You'll get your items tomorrow afternoon, good night!
PS: I only do delivery's to other towns, no pick ups at mine, thank you. : ) I only prefer close friends to visit due to reasons.

Last edited:
Attention to all the people that ordered, I have a family emergency so I will not be able to do trades today, sorry for any inconvenience! Orders will be delivered tomorrow instead of today.

Last edited:
Attention to all the people that ordered, I have a family emergency so I will not be able to do trades today, sorry for any inconvenience! Orders will be delivered tomorrow instead of today.

Thank you for letting us know. That is very thoughtful of you...many shop owners just seemingly stop keeping shop. I hope it is nothing too serious! Blessings!

All orders are ready for pick up, please make sure you have me added and open your gates!

Sweet, I'm ready...no hurry, though, of course I will wait my turn!

Hi! :) I just added you and my gates are open :D my town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. By the way, are you taking orders for tomorrow? :)

Back