• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Nana's Wishlist Shop (CLOSED)

Hi! :) I just added you and my gates are open :D my town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. By the way, are you taking orders for tomorrow? :)

Okie dokie! I'll be there soon, Lolly wanted to visit me. XD Also no, Friday-Sunday are my days off, but you can put a order in for Monday.
: )

Last edited:
I would like to place an order for Monday. ^.^

The items below are the items I would like to order.

- Kiki and Lala Dress
- Kiki and Lala Oufit
- Kiki and Lala Pin
- Kiki and Lala Shoes
- Kiki and Lala Socks

Oh. What time zone are you from? I thought it would make things a bit easier. Plus I have added the friend code too.

I would like to place an order for Monday. ^.^

The items below are the items I would like to order.

- Kiki and Lala Dress
- Kiki and Lala Oufit
- Kiki and Lala Pin
- Kiki and Lala Shoes
- Kiki and Lala Socks

Oh. What time zone are you from? I thought it would make things a bit easier. Plus I have added the friend code too.

Eastern Time Zone. : ) And sure, you've been added to Monday's list.

hi! could I get the cinimonroll sofa and tray? as well as casablanka lilies and maybe the alarm clock?

hi! :) would it be alright if I placed an order for Monday too? If so, this is my order :D

1 hanging chair
1 tart
1 towel basket
1 modern office chair
1 white office desk

thank you so much for doing gods work ;v; also, just wondering, are you able to obtain items from Frilly's RV (the 7-11 RV)

hi! :) would it be alright if I placed an order for Monday too? If so, this is my order :D

1 hanging chair
1 tart
1 towel basket
1 modern office chair
1 white office desk

thank you so much for doing gods work ;v; also, just wondering, are you able to obtain items from Frilly's RV (the 7-11 RV)

Yes! Added you to the list just now. Also yes,I have Filly's items!

Last edited:
Attention!

Hello everyone, Something important has came up and I am unable to get everyone orders today, I'm sorry If some of you are disappointed, but I promise to get to them tomorrow so please be patient with me and have a good day.

Attention!

Hello everyone, Something important has came up and I am unable to get everyone orders today, I'm sorry If some of you are disappointed, but I promise to get to them tomorrow so please be patient with me and have a good day.

!UPDATE!

The next two weeks I am going to be extremely busy inrl, I apologize If this is coming as a shock to everyone who has ordered or who wants to order but I have important things I need to do in this time frame, So the shop will be closed for a while, Again I apologize, I won't be able to be on much due to work. I will keep orders on hold until then, I will message you If you are still in need of the items you ordered when I have time to actually order them and send them. Thank you for your time and listening!

!UPDATE!

The next two weeks I am going to be extremely busy inrl, I apologize If this is coming as a shock to everyone who has ordered or who wants to order but I have important things I need to do in this time frame, So the shop will be closed for a while, Again I apologize, I won't be able to be on much due to work. I will keep orders on hold until then, I will message you If you are still in need of the items you ordered when I have time to actually order them and send them. Thank you for your time and listening!
``````````````````````````````````````````
I'm thankful for all you have given me, and that you are generous, courteous, attentive and mature enough to let us know what is happening. Blessings!

!UPDATE!

I hope everything's alright on your end! you've been so kind, patient, and warm hearted :D I'm extremely grateful for what you've done :) I wish you all the best!

Back