Giveaway Nana's Wishlist Shop (CLOSED)

Hi! :) I just added you and my gates are open :D my town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko. By the way, are you taking orders for tomorrow? :)

Okie dokie! I'll be there soon, Lolly wanted to visit me. XD Also no, Friday-Sunday are my days off, but you can put a order in for Monday.
: )

Last edited:
I would like to place an order for Monday. ^.^

The items below are the items I would like to order.

- Kiki and Lala Dress
- Kiki and Lala Oufit
- Kiki and Lala Pin
- Kiki and Lala Shoes
- Kiki and Lala Socks

Oh. What time zone are you from? I thought it would make things a bit easier. Plus I have added the friend code too.

I would like to place an order for Monday. ^.^

The items below are the items I would like to order.

- Kiki and Lala Dress
- Kiki and Lala Oufit
- Kiki and Lala Pin
- Kiki and Lala Shoes
- Kiki and Lala Socks

Oh. What time zone are you from? I thought it would make things a bit easier. Plus I have added the friend code too.

Eastern Time Zone. : ) And sure, you've been added to Monday's list.

hi! could I get the cinimonroll sofa and tray? as well as casablanka lilies and maybe the alarm clock?

hi! :) would it be alright if I placed an order for Monday too? If so, this is my order :D

1 hanging chair
1 tart
1 towel basket
1 modern office chair
1 white office desk

thank you so much for doing gods work ;v; also, just wondering, are you able to obtain items from Frilly's RV (the 7-11 RV)

hi! :) would it be alright if I placed an order for Monday too? If so, this is my order :D

1 hanging chair
1 tart
1 towel basket
1 modern office chair
1 white office desk

thank you so much for doing gods work ;v; also, just wondering, are you able to obtain items from Frilly's RV (the 7-11 RV)

Yes! Added you to the list just now. Also yes,I have Filly's items!

Last edited:
Attention!

Hello everyone, Something important has came up and I am unable to get everyone orders today, I'm sorry If some of you are disappointed, but I promise to get to them tomorrow so please be patient with me and have a good day.

Attention!

Hello everyone, Something important has came up and I am unable to get everyone orders today, I'm sorry If some of you are disappointed, but I promise to get to them tomorrow so please be patient with me and have a good day.

!UPDATE!

The next two weeks I am going to be extremely busy inrl, I apologize If this is coming as a shock to everyone who has ordered or who wants to order but I have important things I need to do in this time frame, So the shop will be closed for a while, Again I apologize, I won't be able to be on much due to work. I will keep orders on hold until then, I will message you If you are still in need of the items you ordered when I have time to actually order them and send them. Thank you for your time and listening!

!UPDATE!

The next two weeks I am going to be extremely busy inrl, I apologize If this is coming as a shock to everyone who has ordered or who wants to order but I have important things I need to do in this time frame, So the shop will be closed for a while, Again I apologize, I won't be able to be on much due to work. I will keep orders on hold until then, I will message you If you are still in need of the items you ordered when I have time to actually order them and send them. Thank you for your time and listening!
``````````````````````````````````````````
I'm thankful for all you have given me, and that you are generous, courteous, attentive and mature enough to let us know what is happening. Blessings!

!UPDATE!

I hope everything's alright on your end! you've been so kind, patient, and warm hearted :D I'm extremely grateful for what you've done :) I wish you all the best!

Back