• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Nana's Wishlist Shop (CLOSED)

Sparklingsmile

❤Mayor Nanya❤
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (60) +
VtlxMkM.gif

Welcome to Nana's Wishlist Shop! Here you can order five items of your liking, I will only take five orders per day, maybe more depending on how I feel. I will deliver the items myself to your town free of charge, no tbts and bells need to be sent, It's all free! I recently finished my catalog. I have most welcome amiibo cards and all the Sanrio cards, so don't worry about not getting an item you want. I will do my best to help out as much people as I can!

Accepting Requests:NO

Only five Items can be ordered per day. If you want more than five items, you must wait until the next day to put in a new order.

Please read!

No orders for the weekend only the week days Monday-Thursday, I will resume taking orders then~ Thank you for reading and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, have a great day!

(Please give me the correct names of the items or have me look at your wishlist on your moridb account. Thank you!)

tumblr_inline_mpkwu7Vc9N1qz4rgp.gifNormal peach means the order is still in progress.
tumblr_inline_mpkwulLoKD1qz4rgp.gifPerfect Peach means orders are done and ready for delivery.
tumblr_inline_mpkwjcrFoZ1qz4rgp.gifBlack roses mean an order is done but on hold.
tumblr_inline_mpkwkhzanO1qz4rgp.gif Dead rose mean order has been cancelled, this happens If you do not claim or pick up your items after a week.

Over due pick ups.
Kawaii : Dtumblr_inline_mpkwjcrFoZ1qz4rgp.gif

Ryumiatumblr_inline_mpkwu7Vc9N1qz4rgp.gif
erinnashhtumblr_inline_mpkwu7Vc9N1qz4rgp.gif
QFKAtumblr_inline_mpkwu7Vc9N1qz4rgp.gif

I only deliver to five people per day or less.
Delivery's Monday-Thursday
Please give me time, I will get to your order even If It takes a while.
Post your character name, town and FC when ordering.
I only do delivery's to other towns, no pick ups at mine, thank you.
No delivery's on the weekends.
Delivery's on Thursdays have a dead line and must be picked up before Midnight.
Wifi/Trade ratings are greatly appreciated!
Black Roses will be put by your name when you miss the deadline for picking up your items, you can pick up your items when you see the Golden Peach near It again.

Last edited:
aw this is so sweet! i don't need anything currently, i just wanted to say that. :) and thank you for being such a generous person!

Hi :)
Congratulations on completing your catalogue! I hope you don't mind me replying to your post.
I feel kind of guilty asking you for things when I'm not giving anything to you in return. But there are a few things I would like if you don't mind ordering them for me.

- Chocolate fountain
- Pompompurrin wallpaper
- Pompompurrin rack
- Cupcake from Sandy's Rv (If you have her)
- Cinnamoroll table

Thank you very much for this :)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness this so incredibly kind of you!!

I would love the following items from the weeding day/flower set if possible please :

- Hydrangea Bed
- Lily Lamp
- Pansy Table
- Rose Sofa
- Tulip Dresser

If that's not do-able I understand, I just thought I'd ask.

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And - congratulations on completing your catalogue!!

Hi :)
Congratulations on completing your catalogue! I hope you don't mind me replying to your post.
I feel kind of guilty asking you for things when I'm not giving anything to you in return. But there are a few things I would like if you don't mind ordering them for me.

- Chocolate fountain
- Pompompurrin wallpaper
- Pompompurrin rack
- Cupcake from Sany's Rv (If you have her)
- Cinnamoroll table

Thank you very much for this :)

It's no problem at all! I'll go order your items and when you get back online I'll deliver your items.

Oh my goodness this so incredibly kind of you!!

I would love the following items from the weeding day/flower set if possible please :

- Hydrangea Bed
- Lily Lamp
- Pansy Table
- Rose Sofa
- Tulip Dresser

If that's not do-able I understand, I just thought I'd ask.

:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And - congratulations on completing your catalogue!!

I can get those, no problem! :) And thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump!

This is very kind of you, thank you very much! May I have:

Cupcake
Caf?-curtain wall
Tall lantern
Tall garden rock
Mossy Carpet

Wow, maybe my day to be blessed beyond belief! You would be the third person to bless me like this today! And do you know the saying that it's more blessed to give than to receive? So you will be blessed, too!

I would love to have:

Blue party dress
Fleece dress
Princess dress
Floppy hat
Gracie hat

if you can get them. That's my whole current wish list minus two! Thanks a million!

I can't see ever reaching a full catalogue. Congrats! Quite an accomplishment!

Last edited:
This is honestly really nice of you, if you could would you possibly get me:
The Sagittarius Arrow
Pisces lamp
Gemini closet
Aries rocking chair
Scorpio lamp

If not, feel free to ignore this comment and help someone else get what they want/need. :)

Wow, maybe my day to be blessed beyond belief! You would be the third person to bless me like this today! And do you know the saying that it's more blessed to give than to receive? So you will be blessed, too!

I would love to have:

Blue party dress
Fleece dress
Princess dress
Floppy hat
Gracie hat

if you can get them. That's my whole current wish list minus two! Thanks a million!

I can't see ever reaching a full catalogue. Congrats! Quite an accomplishment!

This is very kind of you, thank you very much! May I have:

Cupcake
Caf?-curtain wall
Tall lantern
Tall garden rock
Mossy Carpet

This is honestly really nice of you, if you could would you possibly get me:
The Sagittarius Arrow
Pisces lamp
Gemini closet
Aries rocking chair
Scorpio lamp

If not, feel free to ignore this comment and help someone else get what they want/need. :)

Alright everyone, I'm working to get all your items please give me a little bit and once you see the Perfect peach, I will visit you one by one, please make sure to have me added, when I finish I'll go to everyone's town one by one so please make sure to have your gate opened, I prefer to visit for delivery's!

All orders are complete! Please make sure you've added me and get your gates opened, I will be visiting you all shortly!

You are added and my gate is open.

This is incredibly generous of you and I will pay this forward, I promise! Thank you!

Back