• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Black Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyx

Covered in bees
Bells
Switch
6631-3882-4998
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (280) +
So, here's what I'm doing.

Cobb moved into my town and I erected a sign that points to his house, with the warning message "ZOMBIE PIG HOUSE", and I'd like to make that part of town look utterly dead, just like Cobb. So, I need black flowers. They're not dead but they sort of darken the area. If only I could plant weeds...

I have about 300k IGB and can also pay in TBT bells. I need maybe 10-20. Roses, lilies, tulips, cosmos... I don't mind.

Last edited:
I did something simular around Ganon's house to achieve a simular look. I used the black flowers, used a dirt path design around his house. i also planted several perfect trees, kept shaking the fruit till the tree died then left the dead trees. I also erected a stone pwp, it all turned out pretty cool actually.

bumpity bump pls~

hey i have tons of black flowers, how many of each specific flower were you looking for? 5 of each type or?

edit: i also saw your thread for the creepy series, i can get that for you as well if you'd like

Last edited:
hey i have tons of black flowers, how many of each specific flower were you looking for? 5 of each type or?

edit: i also saw your thread for the creepy series, i can get that for you as well if you'd like

I would love 5 of each type! Also all I need from the Creepy series would be the creepy floor~

sounds gewd i'll let you know when its ready. do you mind it being a pick up?

I don't mind, I'll add your FC and will be over when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, how much did you want for all of this?

I don't mind, I'll add your FC and will be over when you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, how much did you want for all of this?

not sure, you can pick a price? id prefer BTB so any offer you have of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back