• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone use Swapdoodle?

keybug55

Untitled Goose Villager
Bells
Switch
3543-1815-3219
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pavé
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
I used to use Swapnote with a bunch of people on TBT back before Swapnote was shut down. Does anyone here use Swapdoodle which is like almost the same thing as Swapnote?

I still miss Swapnote honestly. The fact there is no "send to all" function on Swapdoodle really annoys me because I have 100 FCs on my 3DS. I also don't know if I can use different stationary on Swapdoodle.

I too miss Swapnote as well and I don't see why Nintendo went out of their way to make a completely new app when they could have just patched Swapnote.

I used it when it first came out for a month, but after that, I started forgetting that it existed because it has been too long since Swapnote. Most of my 3DS friends hardly use it, so I don't either now...

I still kinda try to use it but all of my friends forgot that it existed so it's pretty lonely...
I was obsessed with Swapnote when that came out, this just doesn't feel the same. :(

Back