• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Cranky?

Lobo is categorised as a cranky villager but I highly doubt he is one. He is ever so nice to me, even if I wake him up in the middle of a nap! He's my favourite cranky so far.

Chief. Always, ever since I got him in a wild world town I made a year ago, I got to know him better and I absolutely love him as a villager. Like everything about him, I like that's he's based on a fox and his exterior of his house is quite autumnal looking. It's really great for autumn honestly. He has a really nice, but simple design. Although like 90% of people say this, his interior is terrible, honestly. Chief is quite true to the cranky personality, and is quite cranky here and there but he can also say the nicest things to my mayor.

Last edited:
Wolfgang!
I would not be surprise'd if a lot of folks have a wolf as their favorite cranky.

Static ! not because of his design but he was the first acnl character i became most attached to. I actually hated his design when he first moved to my town but it's pretty much relevant to my aesthetic now so ayy

Last edited:
Dobie <3 Wolfgang is a close second. He was my original favourite, but Dobie the cranky wolf has stolen my heart ^_^

Although I never got the chance to get him again, I will always have a soft spot for Rasher. He's just such a cool pig.

Always been Apollo, but he's only been a villager in my acww town.
Hoped I could get him in acnl - but I haven't got his card. Who knows I might find him one day.
Of the crankies I've got - Chief is good, tho I wonder why a lot of the wolves have such poor houses (Incl Chief).

Chief appeals to me quite a lot. He is my favorite Cranky villager.

i'm particularly fond of tom and static.

Probably Dobie, Kabuki, or Rolf.

Dobie is great because he looks grumpy and older - he even has those wrinkles on his snout, and that's just really cute.

Kabuki is the first grumpy villager I remember having, so it's mostly nostalgia, + I love cats. His face paint is pretty.

Rolf's eye design is endearing to me, I don't know why.

I love Bruce , Wolfgang and my newest cranky Cheif and I have become fast friends. Deer and Wolves are my cars. :)

Butch is my favorite cranky villager ^-^

jKJdNlx.gif

probably wolfgang, i'm pretty sure he was my first cranky ever and in the past 3-4 years that i've had new leaf, i've never been able to let him go entirely. :')

Back