Times you get weirdly frustrated/angry without meaning to?

vel

xoxo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
just to know i'm not the only one lol

when i say weirdly angry it's like a 0 to 100 reaction after it happens, like you don't even know why you're angry but you suddenly are.

for me, it's when i'm in a very tight space and i can't move a lot. it's like if i'm sitting at a desk that's cluttered because of me and it's stopping me from doing something, i get extremely agitated and start moving things around. it's not a good thing though, because when i move things around i tend to break them and not care until after i have calmed down.

that was really badly put (maybe you can tell i just experienced that anger lol), but do you guys have those trigger points?

i sometimes get mad, like, for no reason at all. i could just be laying in bed and i get pissed. for me it's because of my BPD.
it sucks though bc a lot of times i take it out on the people i'm close to without meaning to :(

i sometimes get mad, like, for no reason at all. i could just be laying in bed and i get pissed. for me it's because of my BPD.

Basically the same but most of the time I get sad not angry

A lot of sounds make me irrationally angry but I wouldn't really call it weird 'cause apparently it's rather common.

Actually loud people in general just make me angry like... please be quiet.

Last edited:
i used to get angry when i tried to untangle my hair, it was pretty painful for me but ive since found an easier/less painful way

Last edited:
Normally i'm angry at the things i'm supposed to if things like that ever happen. So i'm not really falling into this category.

Last edited:
I'll admit I get excessively mad if someone moves something of mine, especially my flat iron which my sister loves to borrow :|

When I lack sleep and feeling hungry at the same time. I'd surely have a short fuse. Don't talk or tell a story and expect that I would understand everything. The slightest of bit of noise annoy me during those times.

weirdly frustrated/angry? that's me every time I'm on my period.

If an area smells particularly bad and I can't get away I tend to get very irritable.

Daylight. I hate to sound edgy, but I'm just not a morning person at all and usually I feel quite depressed in myself if it's a really nice day, so I can feel a little on-edge at that moment. I prefer moody, cloudy days with maybe a touch of rain. Just feels more relaxing. When things aren't as busy, life seems good, and when it rains it usually means people stop everything and take cover and relax.

normally when im on my period or just before/after my period lmao
but sometimes i do get frustrated with certain people. i have a pretty long fuse but once it goes, it goes.

When i hear people arguing i tend to get grumpy as well, whether from unconsciously adopting the bad vibes going around, or from personally just wanting peace AND quiet

When someone ****s up my personal stuff out of carelessness or not giving a **** about them just because it's not theirs.

Back