• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Evasive QR code: pls help me locate.

Neppy

Bells
IMG_0404.JPGThe title pretty much says it all. There's a QR code from twilight princess of Midna, and it's for a really well made long sleeved dress. The short sleeved dress pops up straight away and a few other long sleeved ones which aren't what I'm looking for. The only pic I can find of the one I'm searching is the first 1/4 qr code snap.
It's on someone's Pinterest as a saved thing but when you click on to visit the page for the original source it's just a dead website that leads nowhere and doesn't have any qr codes ( it's called qr crossing ) It's also possibly a virus so pls don't click on it unless you're brave and have sufficient computer protection.

Anyway I'll leave the first pic I mention in this post and if anyone happens to have the rest of the set of codes 2-4 I'd be so happy, been searching for weeks! Made this account just to ask but plan to be long term member.
Please don't leave a different code for another long sleeve dress, I need this exact one and only "Princess Midna Robe"

Thanks for you time so much and I hope someone happens to have it stashed away in a hidden folder or something!

Last edited:
I'm using this forum from my mobile but I am wondering if you could do a google image search with the picture you currently have?

Hey, yeah I tried that on the laptop too, and nothing :(! I just hope someone saved it or knows someone who has it before the website went down.

I looked too and couldn't turn up anything. It's a shame because it's a beautiful design. I wouldn't mind having it myself. I hope you find it! :)

Back