Buying Looking for Cedar Saplings & Black/Orange Flowers !

Bellugia

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hello ! I am looking for a lot of cedar saplings and black/orange flowers for my town and am willing to pay 150 bells for each sapling, and 200 bells apiece for each flower ! thank you all ^^

Last edited:
ok well to start out do you happen to have about 50 cedar saplings and/or 50 black flowers ? also do you have any mushrooms ^^'? I'm searching for those too.

ok well to start out do you happen to have about 50 cedar saplings and/or 50 black flowers ? also do you have any mushrooms ^^'? I'm searching for those too.

i can definitely do that! it'll be a pick up order if thats cool. also,
any specific black flower?
any specific mushroom?

and i know you said you were paying in IGB, but i'd take any BTB you can offer? trying to get to 1200ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

You mean I come to your town ? that'd be sweet <33 and I'm really looking for black roses and black lilies, but any will do. also, I'm looking for elegant mushrooms and flat mushrooms mostly. but im willing to take anything you have <33 I won't be home for another 5 or so hours if you don't mind ? I can VM you when I get home.

also the most I can do for TBT is 7tbt at the moment, the rest of it is going towards buying other things already ahah <3

Last edited:
Oh and I'm home now so whenever you're ready I can do the pickup ^^

ok, i'll take any BTB you can give!!ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
also how does this look? can you give me an amount for the mushies so i can check if i have em all?

cedar saplings x50
black roses x25
black lilies x25

elegant mushrooms x ??
flat mushrooms x ??

thanks!

ok, i'll take any BTB you can give!!ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
also how does this look? can you give me an amount for the mushies so i can check if i have em all?

cedar saplings x50
black roses x25
black lilies x25

elegant mushrooms x ??
flat mushrooms x ??

thanks!

ah i already have a pretty good collection of mushrooms so it's ok if you can't do it but can you do 10 or even 15 of each mushroom ? oh I also forgot to mention I'm in need of round mushrooms and tall mushrooms. is it possible for me to get the same amount of those mushrooms as well ? ^u^

ah i already have a pretty good collection of mushrooms so it's ok if you can't do it but can you do 10 or even 15 of each mushroom ? oh I also forgot to mention I'm in need of round mushrooms and tall mushrooms. is it possible for me to get the same amount of those mushrooms as well ? ^u^

cedar saplings x50
black roses x25
black lilies x25

elegant mushrooms x15
flat mushrooms x15
round mushrooms x15
tall mushrooms x15

did you wanna do two separate visits? or three! which ever is best (unlesss u have tons of storage space!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sry it took so long to reply, went AFK

Ahah that's fine ! And yeah I think I might need to do separate visits haha ^^ are you able to allow me over right now ..?

Oh I just need as many cedar saplings as I can get haha ! I wouldn't want to overload you with orders of anything :0

Oh I just need as many cedar saplings as I can get haha ! I wouldn't want to overload you with orders of anything :0

well if its easier for you bc you know i have the stuff i dont mind doing you the favorʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

aah are you sure ? that'd be so nice of you ! I am actually in need of some holly and sweet olive bush starts, would you be willing to do 50 of each of those, 25 more cedars, and 15 golden roses ..? I could give you some tbt again for your trouble

Last edited:
Back