• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Villager moving out question

Bubblebeam

Liquor is quicker.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Okay, I've been time travelling back and forth between about April 1st and April 10th, namely for my dirt paths, but also to get some animals moved out on the side. I'm quickly noticing that the game is picking one of the same 3 villagers over and over again, and none of them are animals I want gone. So is it not true that the game picks randomly or am I having horrible luck? It's happened too many times now to be coincidence.

Personality wise I have 2 lazies, 2 snooties, 5 normals and 1 smug. The game is always picking either Midge (normal), Julia (snooty) or Claude (lazy). All of those personalities I have multiples of, but why isn't it picking another of them? I'm guessing personality ratio isn't a factor here or it would be picking more normals? It's just getting really frustrating at this point.

Update. I'm thinking my game is permanently bugged, or at least temporarily was. The game would not let up on picking those same 3 villagers no matter what, so I caved and let one of them go. I seriously hope it's fixed now. Perhaps TT'ing backwards was the catalyst/cause. Thought I'd post and mention in case it's helpful to others.

OMG I was just wondering the same. Biscuit just asked twice in a row... Mira on the other hand hasn't asked a single time in over a year....

I usually tt one a day and its random for me. I speak to everyone minus the one i want to stay in my town so it usually works that way. I have yet to tt back a day to see any problems yet.

Back