United Kingdom UPDATED 1st April Looking to trade - Helping to build up younger sisters collection

charlie_moo_

°♡Rainbow Island♡° @rainbow_crossing
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2153-4564-6232
Dreamy Bear Plush
Vesta
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Mom's Plush
Summer Shell
Leif
Pikachu Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (184) +

Trying to help build up my younger sisters collection, shes just started out and a bit too young to be on here.
Trades will be 1 SP for 1 SP or 1 SP for 2 non SPs (villager cards)
All others 1 for 1. (Getting Beardo is a priority right now :'D )

Please Read
I will want photos of the cards you want to trade, nothing below excellent condition please, I will pm pictures of the cards I will be sending you. Also I will want a photo of the post office receipt or at least the envelope with my address and postage stamps on ect. I will send you proof too. If this can not be done then I will not be trading with you.
Please also feel free to pm for private trade.

Everything will be approved by my sister, if she is not happy, sorry, the trade will not happen

Cards to trade:

004 SP Sable still in unopened clear packet
051 Opal
116 SP Chip
304 SP Phineas
399 Twiggy

(these are not for trade, it is quicker to write which cards she has rather than what cards she needs)
002 SP Tom Nook
004 SP Sable
013 SP Sahara
027 Lopez
041 Quillson
051 Opal
056 Bangle
068 Clyde
091 Muffy
095 Peanut
116 SP Chip
120 Ozzie
137 Cookie
174 Bettina
188 Ankha
207 SP Mabel
210 SP Cyrus
229 Cousteau
236 Freckles
253 Genji
260 Tammi
301 SP Isabelle
304 SP Phineas
305 SP Celeste
306 SP Tommy
308 SP Leilani
321 Mallary
323 Katt
331 Pashmina
345 Naomi
355 Mira
357 Aurora
358 Papi
368 Chow
371 Sally
379 Nibbles
381 Gloria
399 Twiggy
S1 Rilla
S2 Marty
S3 Etoile
S4 Chai
S5 Chelsea
S6 Toby

I would prefer EU cards but i am happy to take NA cards if thats all you have. No Japanese cards please

Please PM if you would like to do alternative postage, I am not restricted just to these listed below, but I have the right to refuse the trade if im not happy with what postage has been offered.
I expect postage back to equal time frame that i will send your cards

The following is just the basic 1 or 2 cards being traded. If its a bulk trade we will discuss in pm what best postage to use

UK: Will post 1st Class, please send yours 1st class too unless otherwise agreed in pm

shipping 3.jpg

World Wide: I am happy to post worldwide for 2 or more cards or if your card is especially desirable. I will only post International Standard which takes 5-7 days. International Economy postage takes way too long. (6 weeks!)
I expect the same sort of time frame for the cards you sent to arrive here in the UK so please make sure you are happy to pay the postage your side for delivery in 5-7 days or near. I do not want to be waiting 6 weeks for the cards.
Shipping 2.jpgshipping.jpg

IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOURS POSTED WITH TRACKING INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO PM, THIS IS AT YOUR OWN COST
As with all post, you do so at your own risk!

I hope i have put all information above, if i have not please let me know and feel free to ask questions/pm ect.

Last edited:
Would you ship to NA? I have many extra cards from series 1-4.

Edit: I just check my cards, I have around: 50 non-repeated cards for trade. I am currently looking for Sanrio Cards.

Last edited:
Hii all, I have added all information to the post. Im happy to ship worldwide please read the info of my terms.
Sanrio cards are not for trade. They are the cards my sister has so you know which cards she does not need/want. Please look under 'cards for trade'.
Thanks all for your interest :D

Back