Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
So how much money have you spent on Steam so far in total? Can be guesses.

US$37.88.

I'm really lucky and have been gifted a few games so I haven't spent that much. Plus my laptop is a potato and can barely run anything.

I'm not sure. I try to get things on sale when I can, so it's not as much as it could have been?

probably like ?22 or something bc i bought the walking dead michonne for ?3.50 on sale and walking dead season 3 for ?18

Close to $162, at least as far as my account history goes, but that's over a few years, and I have 48 games. I wait until the huge winter sales event and splurge whatever I get for Christmas on a few new games. Never thought I'd end up with 52 hours on WolfQuest of all things, and that's the one game I didn't get on a huge discount.

I think in total I've spent about $10 in Steam, including the game Goat Simulator. Muahaha.

Probably about ?50 maximum, including other stores that just give you steam keys.

Most of my 200-300+ games are either crap from humblebundle that came with "that one game I actually want" or gifts. I've bought like 5 games on Steam, and it's pretty much just the Valve ones...Which I would have gotten on sale for next to nothing.

i've been on steam for almost 14 years and i've amassed 873 games, so probably way too much. a lot of those are trash from bundles i'll never play though, but i've still spent a good deal of money

UOLtCpJ.png

Less than I thought. :p

Nothing. :) I only have two games that are worth money and my boyfriend bought them both when they were on sale!

v8iWTO3.png

Welp.. that was a bit more than I had anticipated :')
I figured with all the bundles, sales, and trading, it'd be a bit less than that for my stash.

About 1/4 of it was gifts, though.. That makes me feel a little less bad, lol

$39.93 in total including Rocket League, Undertale, and like 5 cars for Rocket League.

About $300 CAD, but I try to buy things only when on sale, and a good 15% or so of what I've spent is on gifts/bundles I've shared with my siblings.

v8iWTO3.png

Welp.. that was a bit more than I had anticipated :')
I figured with all the bundles, sales, and trading, it'd be a bit less than that for my stash.

About 1/4 of it was gifts, though.. That makes me feel a little less bad, lol

Oh gosh, and you have over 1,685+ games on your library. I wonder how big your scroll is on your steam library.
Also, don't forget to add all the subscription payments from FFXIV. ;)

And.... I'm afraid to check mine. lol I want to live my life knowing I didn't spend more than a thousand on my steam account.

Back