Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
th

Antonio is a dark gray anteater with a white snout and beady black eyes. His tail looks like a feather duster - fluffy, gray, black, and white. He initially wears a Big Star Shirt. The back of his head, and his ears, are a darker color than the rest of his head.

Antonio is arguably the most popular and cutest anteater in the series, I agree. He's just so cute with those little eyes! The only thing I dislike about Antonio is his personality, I wish he was lazy but I don't at the same because he's the only jock I like. XD​

Last edited:
I think its weird that there's two Antonios well sort of. In the Japanese version of AC Olaf the smug anteater is named Antonio and Antonio is Makoto (Which Olafs Japanese name makes sense, since hes supposed to be a Matador so a Spanish name would fit him) . I think they're both adorable tbh if I ever had an ant eater in town I'd like Antonio or Cyrano they're both to cute!

I have him for a long time in my CF town and is the only anteater i like.

don't like him that much. i prefer Annalisa or Pango though i don't think i'd ever have room for those two

Last edited:
I think its weird that there's two Antonios well sort of. In the Japanese version of AC Olaf the smug anteater is named Antonio and Antonio is Makoto (Which Olafs Japanese name makes sense, since hes supposed to be a Matador so a Spanish name would fit him) . I think they're both adorable tbh if I ever had an ant eater in town I'd like Antonio or Cyrano they're both to cute!

It's funny, 'cause I have Olaf in my Japanese town, and I always call him Antonio. So every time I see the name Antonio, I think of Olaf, which is soooo confusing.

But back to the main point, I used to have Antonio in my old town. I think he was starter, but I could be wrong on that. He was a cool villager, although I probably wouldn't have him in town again.

He's grown on me. Not huge on anteaters overall, but definitely considering adding Antonio to my town.

Speaking of Antonio, I just got him!!! Courtesy of the lovely Nunnafinga!
He's my very last dream villager so I can start working on my town now. Yayyy!!!

I like Antonio, never had him though. I always liked the anteaters like Olaf, Pango, Annabelle (Sandshrew), etc. I love how their snoots wiggle when they talk sometimes.

he's adorable! he's probably the only jock I'd ever consider having, aside from Bam or Mott.

Antonio is one of my favorite jocks. I ship him with the normal anteater I think her name is Annalisa.
Antonio is awesome though he fits being a jock but it's cute not obnoxious.

At first, I wasn't too fond of the anteaters, but they grew on me easily. Antonio is the only one I have never had move into any of my towns. I hope to have him one day even though I'm not too keen on jock types.

Personally I don't really like him tbh, for some reason the placement of his mouth just looks weird to me and kinda like a void. It's kinda surprising how he actually appears to be one of the most popular anteaters in series since i've never really heard about a lot of people liking him until now, strangely. He's just one of those villagers that i've never really been fond of from the beginning, I don't think it's going to change to be honest, given his personality. The only jocks I really like are Genji and Rod. Other than that, i've never really wanted any other jocks.

Imo, if I were to have an anteater villager it'd probably be Zoe although she's not in new leaf. :(

Last edited:
I love Antonio. He's been my favorite villager since he moved into my Wild World town. His expressions are so great.

Back