• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are those Sanrio cards out of print?

SarahsNY

Amateur Artist
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
う
Hey all, so I've wanted those Sanrio cards basically since they came out, but I decided to give it some time and see if they would be released in the United States where I live so I wouldn't have to worry about shipping and paying inflated prices. However, it seems unlikely this is ever going to happen months later.

The cheapest I've found all 6 for is around $40, which is extremely expensive for a few cards. I found this price on eBay, but through research it seems much cheaper to order them from GAME or other European stores. The issue is they're out of stock!

So I was wondering, should I wait for them to get more in stock, or will that never happen? If the cards are out of print, it may be best to buy them from eBay now since they will keep rising in price in the future.

Thanks! :)

they're still in GAME stores in the uk, filling the ?1 baskets near me

Yikes, that makes the $40 price tag even more ridiculous. I wish GAME still had some in stock online, thanks for the reply!

Back