Old Eggs
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
i've decided that i'm gonna give my town a neon theme and fill it with cool neon villagers, but i cant think of any villagers that fit the bill besides renee. anyone know of any villagers that have a neon or bright colored color scheme? ideas for a neon town would be helpful too since acnl is such a natural game

Some villager ideas: Fuschia, Claudia, Clyde, Candi, Drift, Flora, Frobert, Jitters, Lyman, Miranda, Paolo, Willow.

You could probably make some simple paths using a neon pallete as well.

And have Cyrus customize some Kiddie furniture with the bright colors and the Cabana furniture with the rainbow colors.

Stitches would be good recommendation.
Pietro is great as well. :eek:

Phil moved into my town overnight and his house is neon green! He's more jewel toned than neon, but still very bright. Worth considering.

I think any of these would be bright enough for a neon town: Twiggy, Miranda, Filbert, Broccolo, Jitters, Vladimir.

i always felt like gigi was a futuristic babe. she looks like she might be able to fit into your own but i dont know how if you like her haha

These villagers are pretty brightly colored!
Fuchsia, Bam, Twiggy, Stitches, Jitters, Lyman, Hippeux, Keaton, Francine, Mira, Bitty, Cleo, Gigi, Miranda, Naomi

I have a very soft spot for Bluebear and think she would be good addition. Both her and her house have a bright blue coloring that I just love!

Back