• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Noticeable Decline in Collectible Sales

I want more deserts.

If we make a thread that gets thousands of posts, the staff will hear us!

Lets hear it for idk..um..Cupcake?

Cupcake cupcake cupcake

Chocolate Cupcakes and watermelon cupcakes and cupcakes covered in sugar and jelly and frosting!

Chocolate Cupcakes and acron cupcakes and cupcakes covered in fruit juice and cereal

LET US BE HEARD!

Last edited:
I want more deserts.

LET US BE HEARD!
You have been heard.

Sahara-Deser-Magical-Place.jpg

really? well isn't that wonderful :)

Aren't u the one who needed bells to buy tons of hammers...

And yeah personally I stopped caring about collectibles quite some time ago, I think my current line up of collectibles is fine, no need to change it imo.

Last edited:
I don't really care about collectibles, except if they're some kind of prize after a hard work done, like for example the Easter eggs. But I'd never use my TBT to buy them when I could buy much more valuable stuff such as furniture, villagers or art.

It's because most people on here have so little TBT and only the rich have collectibles worth selling. The prices of those collectibles skyrocket due to the rich sellers wanting to become even more rich, but they fail to sell anything since almost everyone else is too broke to purchase them. So you've got sellers failing to sell their collectibles because poor people who want to buy can't.

It's because most people on here have so little TBT and only the rich have collectibles worth selling. The prices of those collectibles skyrocket due to the rich sellers wanting to become even more rich, but they fail to sell anything since almost everyone else is too broke to purchase them. So you've got sellers failing to sell their collectibles because poor people who want to buy can't.

Yeah true but this isn't a new problem right? When I first joined there were users with very few TBT Bells as well.

I'm actually curious to see how much lower collectible prices will drop.

Back