Villager discussion: Whitney

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Auyzr0U.png

Whitney is the snooty wolf in Animal Crossing series, first debuting in Animal Crossing: Wild World and being a major character in Doubutsu no Mori movie, though she was a lot nicer.

I was considering getting her sooner or later, but by irony she showed up in my fourth town called Wildtown.

Her home placement it's terrible, right in front of the Town Hall, but forgivable.

She now lives with Rosie and Margie who also appeared in the movie.

I have Whitney and I really like her. She was a starter villager that I wasn't planning to keep her at first because of where her house is. I got to know her and she's always so nice, so I just landscaped around her house like I meant to put her there. She has almost everyone in town wearing her shirt but I guess there are uglier shirts to plague the town haha. She is always giving me good items for tasks and it seems like she is easier to befriend than other villagers. :)

she's really pretty, i want her to replace Diana in my town but Diana is an amiibo so she won't ping me to move. i love Whitney's eyes and colour scheme

I think she's pretty, but I prefer Freya to Whitney. That might be because I have Freya and love her and ive had her in past towns as well.
I've seen a lot of people getting Whitney and Fang together though o:
Congrats on getting her by the way!

Last edited:
I have Whitney in one of my New Leaf Towns and I like her, mainly for her design. I had her in my main Wild World town, though, and liked her much better. They really watered down the snooty and cranky personalities in New Leaf, to the point of being boring. Whitney is definitely much more interesting to interact with in Wild World, for what it's worth.

She has a lovely home! I had her in one of my first ever NL villages. I was never crazy about her but she continued to grow on me and I could just never let her go.

She's a sweetie. Enjoyed her in the movie. Between her and Freya though, would have to go with Freya. (Freya>Whitney>Vivian, for the snooty wolves, imo).

I like her, but to me she seems a little different in new leaf to how she was in wild world. I liked her a lot in wild world, but when I got her in new leaf, it just didn't feel the same she felt different somehow. Even though all villagers say generally the same thing, it felt like she was a lot more snooty than any of the other snooties who lived in town. So she didn't stay too long, not because I hated her I just got this different vibe from her. I much prefer her in wild world, I remember my sister having her as a starter and liking her instantly. I was so jealous that she had her in town LOL.

I got Whitney as a random streetpass move in (my 10th villager). Long time ago, I get no streetpasses at all now.
I like her, never been a fan of snooties but she is OK, very pretty, and I've not let her leave.
The snooty personality does seem to be rather bland (to me) in acnl. They were far stronger (& annoying) in acww - I don't think I will forget Portia (hated that spotty dog in acww but she was memorable).

I personally find her pretty and cute.
I'm doing my best to keep her original.

There are comments from the villagers telling that she is getting along well with both Margie and Rosie.

I LOVE Whitney! She's always been one of my favorites, I'd love to have her in my town one day.

Back