• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help With Signature!

Carnage

カーネージ
Bells
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Leif
EDIT: I got it figured out!

Hello! I am new to the forums and recently made a signature for myself. The only issue is that I had to compress it quite a bit to actually make it under 250KB. As you can see, it looks very blurry and I was curious if anyone had any tips! If you could help me that would be fantastic. I can send you my original and perhaps we can work something out. Thank you in advance! ^~^

Last edited:
EDIT: I got it figured out!

Hello! I am new to the forums and recently made a signature for myself. The only issue is that I had to compress it quite a bit to actually make it under 250KB. As you can see, it looks very blurry and I was curious if anyone had any tips! If you could help me that would be fantastic. I can send you my original and perhaps we can work something out. Thank you in advance! ^~^

Hello! Did you optimize it so that the frames combine instead of replace? And are you using imgur to host the image for you instead of uploading it directly?

Oops, didn't see that you fixed it haha. You should probably close the thread :)

Last edited:
Back