• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cinnamon Roll character discussion

keybug55

Untitled Goose Villager
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3543-1815-3219
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pavé
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
4aa99811f1f499f29442662b72d70fe4.jpg

Cinnamon Roll characters are characters from shows, movies, books, or other media that are just so precious and pure.

Cinnamon roll characters that come off my mind are

Serena from Pokemon
Lillie from Pokemon
Genos from One Punch Man
Luigi
Any normal personality villager from Animal Crossing
ect.

you mean characters with the goody two shoes personality? that goes for so many characters like most female characters from the Final Fantasy franchise (like Aerith and Yuna) and most Disney princesses (like Cinderella and Snow White)...
I find this personality to be a bit cliche, predictable and boring tbh but I do love some characters with that personality, Serena is probably my favorite female from Pokemon and Yuna is my second favorite female ff character after Lightning.
I don't think Luigi fits into this tbh, but then again I'm not sure I understand this "cinnamon roll" thing all that much so..

AurorA (LMAO) I did find a it a bit annoying how ditsy and clueless she was, but tbh it was funny and she's cute
;DD;;;;)))

steven from steven universe comes to mind when you mention cinnamon roll... he is just so pure and happy

misty's togepi... precious lil muffin

kirby! hes so cute and such a lil cin-*flashbacks to kirby drilling his robobot into star dream* nvm

Isabelle is the purest of all! *________*

I ****ing hate the term "cinnamon roll" to describe someone.

Stop doing that

I'm describing characters who are so precious and pure that every time you see them you just want to protect them

Ugo from Magi I guess.

Also don't stop using the term "cinammon roll" if it makes u happy. < 3

I'm mixed on this term b/c I love calling cute characters cinnamon rolls but I hate when people use cinnamon roll as a replacement for having an actual personality and flaws! *cough cough* Steven Always-The-Moral-Highground Universe *cough cough*

Back