• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers you forgot existed?

Twisterheart

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
What are some villagers you forget about being in the game?

I'm pretty familiar with all of the villagers in this game. During all of my years playing the series, resetting towns, visiting dream addresses, I've seen and become familiar with pretty much everyone. But I always forget that Frank exists. I swear I've never seen him be mentioned by anybody, and I have never seen him in any town I've had or visited. I only remembered he existed when I was on the Nintendo site looking at amiibo cards I needed for my collection.

I actually forgot that Tia existed, even when she was in my very first town, I just hated her (I regret) but it was SO wierd

Sometimes I forget that Resetti existed because I didn't build the Reset center so I only see or notice him when I scan his amiibo.

Last edited:
I'd probably say I forgot Anicotti was a villager until I remembered her birthday was last month, and she's not in either of my towns.

Most of the cow villagers I often forget are in the games. I have only had a single one that I can recall in my CF town and I can't remember his name. I can't remember seeing any of them in my campsite either.

The very first game I've played is acnl and I've had pretty much the same villagers so except them and maybe the most popular ones, all the rest xD

Back