gabuie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1511-4631-5144
Poptart Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
as the title says i'll give your town a personal rating and if you want i could give reasons on what i like/don't like. that being said don't be offended, if i don't put a high rating for your DA because all of it is personal preference so don't take it personal :)

Mine is 4A00-0012-3448

Just know my houses are still a work in progress, so they are all cluttered and disorganized for right now. I'm still working on themes for them all, and trying to get the furniture I need for them.

My address is in my signature. If ya plan to visit, take some pictures of places of my town where ya think I can improve on, if ya can.

5E00-000F-8C6E, i updated it recently, enjoy

Last edited:
I have two towns, my main one is Arboleda if you only want to visit one. For the most part, they are both complete. :blush:

Mines in my signature. I would like to hear what you like and don't like.

Heaven

7/10

i like how your town didn't have the typical pink/white carnations everywhere. imo there's too many trees and i feel like you could make some areas have more personality to them instead of just having flowers and trees everywhere. Nevaeh's house was cute. I liked the right room with thee lil garden and the downstairs room with the pyramids and stuff, the Lucky picture was a cute detail lmao. I feel like you should change the bridges of your town to either the zen one or the wooden one. The fairy-tale stuff didn't really mesh well with the deep colors in your town. Overall your town was fun to explore

Thank for the review. Though I feel like if I cut down some trees, my path would be a little too different.

I do agree about the bridges. Thanks for point that out, they fit my old theme.

Last edited:
Mine is 4A00-0012-3448

Just know my houses are still a work in progress, so they are all cluttered and disorganized for right now. I'm still working on themes for them all, and trying to get the furniture I need for them.

8/10

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you only want nice towns to explore? :p Or would it be fun to roast a bad town for you?

nah i'll do any town and i'm not here to "roast" people's towns because everyone has their own aesthetic and preference and i like seeing variety. just giving my personal opinion/advice for those who ask for it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DA in sig. still a bit of a work in progress but mostly done, lmk know what you think c:

8/10

perfect villangers placement i'm a fan :). i like how your town has a pretty stable floor pattern going on and also how you have patterns down for where you're going to place pwp! i like how the town hall doesn't have any flowers but i would add more clovers and maybe even mushrooms! you have rudy in your town +1 i think my favorite part of the town would be the lil picnic area, so cute!!

Last edited:
Back