• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

post your DA and i'll give you a rating

gabuie

Bells
Switch
1511-4631-5144
Poptart Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
as the title says i'll give your town a personal rating and if you want i could give reasons on what i like/don't like. that being said don't be offended, if i don't put a high rating for your DA because all of it is personal preference so don't take it personal :)

Mine is 4A00-0012-3448

Just know my houses are still a work in progress, so they are all cluttered and disorganized for right now. I'm still working on themes for them all, and trying to get the furniture I need for them.

da: 6B00-0048-8905
still needs a lot of work, some changes need to be made but enjoy anyway

My address is in my signature. If ya plan to visit, take some pictures of places of my town where ya think I can improve on, if ya can.

5E00-000F-8C6E, i updated it recently, enjoy

Last edited:
I have two towns, my main one is Arboleda if you only want to visit one. For the most part, they are both complete. :blush:

Mines in my signature. I would like to hear what you like and don't like.

Heaven

7/10

i like how your town didn't have the typical pink/white carnations everywhere. imo there's too many trees and i feel like you could make some areas have more personality to them instead of just having flowers and trees everywhere. Nevaeh's house was cute. I liked the right room with thee lil garden and the downstairs room with the pyramids and stuff, the Lucky picture was a cute detail lmao. I feel like you should change the bridges of your town to either the zen one or the wooden one. The fairy-tale stuff didn't really mesh well with the deep colors in your town. Overall your town was fun to explore

Thank for the review. Though I feel like if I cut down some trees, my path would be a little too different.

I do agree about the bridges. Thanks for point that out, they fit my old theme.

Last edited:
Mine is 4A00-0012-3448

Just know my houses are still a work in progress, so they are all cluttered and disorganized for right now. I'm still working on themes for them all, and trying to get the furniture I need for them.

8/10

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you only want nice towns to explore? :p Or would it be fun to roast a bad town for you?

nah i'll do any town and i'm not here to "roast" people's towns because everyone has their own aesthetic and preference and i like seeing variety. just giving my personal opinion/advice for those who ask for it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

DA in sig. still a bit of a work in progress but mostly done, lmk know what you think c:

8/10

perfect villangers placement i'm a fan :). i like how your town has a pretty stable floor pattern going on and also how you have patterns down for where you're going to place pwp! i like how the town hall doesn't have any flowers but i would add more clovers and maybe even mushrooms! you have rudy in your town +1 i think my favorite part of the town would be the lil picnic area, so cute!!

Last edited:
Back