Does anyone know where to buy amiibo cards in bulk?

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
I couldn't figure out where this would go, but I figured you guys probably have the most amiibo knowledge.

Is there a place where you can buy these cards in bulk for a discount? I can't see myself shelling out a dollar a card, but I really want to start collecting these things. the other problem I have is the general lack in availability. They're not in every store in the area: There seem to be only a select few that carry them. so, for those of you who have bought a ton of these before: did you get them in bulk? and if so, where?

On christmas sales bought 50+ packs for $2 each at ebgames, im in aus so thats 3 cards each. I found a good deal of 42 series 4 packs for $130 on ebay, which is considered good in australia, but god knows I could never afford that outright... but in bulk ebay for sure, just compare prices, I've seen them range from $120 to an outrageous $699, be careful! no doubt you could get them for cheaper if your in USA, esp considering you get 6 cards instead of 3...

I think the only cards you might get in bulk are the less popular characters. Other than buying the series packs, you are going to have to shell out the bucks for specific cards you may be longing for. I say eBay is your best bet. I looked for sellers who had the best ratings and the lowest prices and padded my collection with them. I think spending ten bucks to get ten cards I really wanted was well worth the ten bucks. As far as the most wanted cards... you gotta shell out ten to twenty (and MORE) bucks on those and that is something I just will not do. Good luck on your search!

I think the only cards you might get in bulk are the less popular characters. Other than buying the series packs, you are going to have to shell out the bucks for specific cards you may be longing for. I say eBay is your best bet. I looked for sellers who had the best ratings and the lowest prices and padded my collection with them. I think spending ten bucks to get ten cards I really wanted was well worth the ten bucks. As far as the most wanted cards... you gotta shell out ten to twenty (and MORE) bucks on those and that is something I just will not do. Good luck on your search!

One dollar per card is awesome! Because I'm Canadian, I'm stuck paying two or three dollars per card.

Back