• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your all-time favorite movie?

I forgot there even was a Phantom Blood movie and now I'm laughing oh boy

bakemono no ko

spirited away

aristocats

there are alot more but im not feeling well and cant really think strait

If Araki hated it as much as he did, it must've been bad.

SPEEDWAGON WASN'T EVEN IN IT FFS

apparently he is in, but literally only for his ogre street scene

and it also apparently ends with teasing part 2, hilariously

sure wonder how the hell they planned to work around the speedwagon foundation for it and later parts, had this become a film series

most of the pokemon movies especially the third one, not good just lots of memories. i am sooo excited for the pokemon movie remake

Psychological films (mind-****ers) and documentaries about true crime (whether they be a reenactment or an actual documentary). My all-time favourite movie goes to Psycho.

the japanese animated movie colorful

i never rly watch movies so i dont have any more than that one

The sixth sense. I mean it. I never get tired of it. I once watched it back to back and I still could have watched it again.

i dont like movies, but i do love kung fury. it's not full length tho

Spirited Away. Any Hayao Miyazaki film really...some other favorites being Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Ponyo, and Howl's Moving Castle. All of his movies have such beautiful art and storylines.

I really like Captain America 2, Chappie, Interstellar, Logan, Kimi No Na Wa (君の名は, I think) and probably some more I can't remember

My favorite films are Breakfast At Tiffany's, Clueless, Jongens and White Oleander. Mainly because they all have such pretty visuals.

tumblr_n1nlwrpNJ21rrnp3xo1_500.jpg

^ This movie Closet Land. Mmmmm Alan... <3

Back