• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

To you, is the show Miraculous Ladybug good or bad...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylie32123

ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
So, I was online, and I saw this poll on twitter that was about superheros. The superhero that got the most votes was Miraculous Ladybug... It beat both Batman and Superman. I've watched the show because my sister LOVES it, but at this point I don't know what to think of it. Your thoughts?

I don't know man, I'm 15 and I don't watch cartoons anymore.

Last edited:
I really enjoy watching the show. I think it's kind of neat how their superpowers work and they need each other to be successful.

latest

Does he or does he?????

this makes me so uncomfortable

I don't like CGI so obviously this one would turn me off.

Gurl I'm way too old for that lol

I've heard decent things about it, and I heard something like Gainax or some studio like that almost did the animation for it before they switched to 3D or something? Not sure, I haven't thought about this show in a while. Seems harmless enough, something good for the kids. I don't have an issue with it.

Do kids these days even know who Batman is? In ten years time, Batman will be a vintage thing and the streets will be full of 'alternatives' whining about being "born in the wrong generation". We'll end up being the only people who've ever watched Batman episodes or movies. Batman box sets will be 'vintage' gifts.

Do kids these days even know who Batman is? In ten years time, Batman will be a vintage thing and the streets will be full of 'alternatives' whining about being "born in the wrong generation". We'll end up being the only people who've ever watched Batman episodes or movies. Batman box sets will be 'vintage' gifts.

Do you know who Batman is? Batman's been around for about 80 years and is still a big name. Justice League is coming out in November. He isn't gonna disappear because people make new things.

Kinda weird mentioning people whining about being "born in the wrong generation" when you're doing... basically that.

Last edited:

hm. I have never heard of someone who doesn't know batman because he's one of those extremely well known fictional characters that have stayed widely popular, beloved relevant for as long as I can remember. in fact it's even better now than before in a way because of all the different kinds of media and exposure that wasn't available or as flexible in the past, and no one knows what the near future holds. I tend to look away from replying to people's opinions in general but yours is ridiculous like you need to splash your face with water and calm it.

Do you know who Batman is? Batman's been around for about 80 years and is still a big name. Justice League is coming out in November. He isn't gonna disappear because people make new things.

Kinda weird mentioning people whining about being "born in the wrong generation" when you're doing... basically that.

Wah wah wah, burp me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hm. I have never heard of someone who doesn't know batman because he's one of those extremely well known fictional characters that have stayed widely popular, beloved relevant for as long as I can remember. in fact it's even better now than before in a way because of all the different kinds of media and exposure that wasn't available or as flexible in the past, and no one knows what the near future holds. I tend to look away from replying to people's opinions in general but yours is ridiculous like you need to splash your face with water and calm it.

1) Yes, you are right. Nobody knows what the future holds because humans do not hold psychic abilities.
2) I was only making an observation. I was mocking the "born in the wrong generation" bull****. None of this was my actual opinion. Sorry that you and other people felt that way, but humour does exist and so does sarcasm.

but humour does exist and so does sarcasm.

no one can see sarcasm on the internet, dude. don't be rude to people who respond with their actual opinions to what you said, just because they can't detect the "obvious" sarcasm you have put in your words.

to be on topic, i wouldn't really know if ML is good or not, i generally don't watch any shows at all. if i had time i'd check it out, because i have heard good things about it, but i really don't have time. i only know the show because my friend raves about how OTP two characters are, aha.

no one can see sarcasm on the internet, dude. don't be rude to people who respond with their actual opinions to what you said, just because they can't detect the "obvious" sarcasm you have put in your words.

to be on topic, i wouldn't really know if ML is good or not, i generally don't watch any shows at all. if i had time i'd check it out, because i have heard good things about it, but i really don't have time. i only know the show because my friend raves about how OTP two characters are, aha.

All I was doing was clarifying that it wasn't my opinion lol

I wasn't trying to be rude, either.

For **** sakes guys. Is there any thread you don't fight in? I bet I could make one about rainbows and unicorns and you would still find a way.

For **** sakes guys. Is there any thread you don't fight in? I bet I could make one about rainbows and unicorns and you would still find a way.

I wasn't trying to start an argument. All I did was make a sarcastic comment (that clearly didn't come off as sarcastic) that people didn't understand and I clarified that I didn't actually think that way. No idea why people are so upset about that :blush::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back